No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowett is the stand out but fear we will wnd up with the sacked MK Dons manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by skranger View Post
      No to Robinson and Ollie ...

Cant see Rowlett coming here - why would he ??

I think it will be TS, although if Clement was appointed i think most people would be ok with that ,,
      I'd be happy with Clement - I think he would be the bridge between fans and club and would probably do a good job.

Comment

• How do you think the fans will react if they give it to Robinson.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          How do you think the fans will react if they give it to Robinson.
          On here - meltdown.

At the ground - fans will get behind him.

Comment

• It's all part of the act, put plenty of names about, interview a few, float out a rumour or 3 about managers that will really pish the fans off and in walks Timmy. Job done
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Meltdown central on here. I don't want him but if it's him then so be it. Plays nice football, that's what people wanted init?!

Comment

• Want long term appointment to build the club up. Do not want Robinson as shows no ambition whatsoever

Comment

The same way they will react if they give it to Powell or Holloway I guess

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                    On here - meltdown.

At the ground - fans will get behind him.

Comment

• Karl Robinson now favorite on odds checker ...lol

Comment

• Robinson 15-8 with one firm. Rowett still solid so reckon he is number 1 target as his price has drifted too much amongst all the gambles.

Comment

• Just not bloody mad Holloway please !!

Comment

Robinson 15-8 with one firm. Rowett still solid so reckon he is number 1 target as his price has drifted too much amongst all the gambles.
                            Birmingham have just got new owners willing to splash dough in January can't believe Rowett is not in their plans !!!?

Absolute boll*cks that he is a viable target for us IMO

Comment

• How can anyone justify giving the job to Robinson. I'm sorry the list of candidates isn't exactly mind blowing in the first place and this bloke should be 6th or 7th on that bloody list at best.

How the f*** is this bloke in contention. Simple yes man who will fall flat on his face!!!

Comment

• If Rowett is not a viable candidate then they need to look at themselves. Ollie and Robinson most likely met the board today hence the price change. Someone must be wrong as there is only one job and only one winner of the race.

Comment

Working...
                                X