No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wouldn't want to be managed by Olly though? Must be a right laugh around the place - If I was a player I'd thoroughly enjoy working with a charismatic character like him, who knows the club inside out.

Comment

• 1-7 on skybet now!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
        You're fighting a bit of a lost cause I'm afraid Bill. He only got 3 votes on the poll here.
        I know Stanley but at least he has got balls unlike these backward sideaways merchants

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
          Do not use Div 2 or League 1 as it is now to compare football because when promoted we signed the legend that is Georges Santos who ended up playing up front.
          Yes exactly so just think what he could do with Henry

Comment

• Comment

• Fair play Bill you are a Ollie man and look forward to Henry becoming our Suarez under the coaching of Bircham and Mr Holloway.

Comment

• Holloway would be a massive mistake. Tactics from the dark ages. Last job sacked by Millwall with a poor record. Just not good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Who wouldn't want to be managed by Olly though? Must be a right laugh around the place - If I was a player I'd thoroughly enjoy working with a charismatic character like him, who knows the club inside out.
                  Yeah would be a right laugh. Be like having a right jolly up every time you go to work, which is all very well until you start slipping down the table. Sorry mate, its just a big fat NO for me! Recon if Ollie comes here, its got disaster written all over it for the long run. We need to get Rangers back on track, especially after the last 2 failed managers.
                  SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

Fair play Bill you are a Ollie man and look forward to Henry becoming our Suarez under the coaching of Bircham and Mr Holloway.
                    Henry as Suaraez no it has to be Iniesta surely

Comment

Fair play Bill you are a Ollie man and look forward to Henry becoming our Suarez under the coaching of Bircham and Mr Holloway.
                      Wow the damning of managers before they're even appointed!

He's had 3 promotions...with the clubs identity drifting at least he is a manager that will pull the squad and the majority of fans together.

Actually I'm quite looking forward to passion for once.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
                        Yeah would be a right laugh. Be like having a right jolly up every time you go to work, which is all very well until you start slipping down the table. Sorry mate, its just a big fat NO for me! Recon if Ollie comes here, its got disaster written all over it for the long run. We need to get Rangers back on track, especially after the last 2 failed managers.
                        back on track and that means?

Comment

• So let's give Oilly the job because he will make the players laugh?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by croxleyhoops View Post
                            Holloway would be a massive mistake. Tactics from the dark ages. Last job sacked by Millwall with a poor record. Just not good enough.
                            And there is so much light in the game now

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              So let's give Oilly the job because he will make the players laugh?!?!
                              Well they are a miserable looking bunch at the moment

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Who wouldn't want to be managed by Olly though? Must be a right laugh around the place - If I was a player I'd thoroughly enjoy working with a charismatic character like him, who knows the club inside out.
                                I'm with you on this one. I think is exactly what our players need after a year of watching paint dry, let the shackles off a bit. I've had certain managers over the years who've had an infectious attitude and outlook and it just makes you want to do more. Footballs no different

Comment

Working...
                                X