No announcement yet.

Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good appointment for me if Rowett is not currently available.

Olly has a good managerial record, with a few promotions - He'd also bring back the love and passion the club currently needs.

Comment

• Not funny boys

Don't want him back, best left where he was on Sky Sports
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        Good appointment for me if Rowett is not currently available.

Olly has a good managerial record, with a few promotions - He'd also bring back the love and passion the club currently needs.
        Good record ??....how has he done in his last 3 jobs ?

Comment

• Plus who would host sky's 10 in 10 next month when we kick it off at home to Wolves?

Comment

• 1QPRDK, you didn't have to delete them mate
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Rowett hasnt exactly pulled up any trees

Comment

• Bill, Left Burton for Jimmy to get promotion and built brum with no money to become a top 8 team. Not a bad start to your managerial career

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                  Bill, Left Burton for Jimmy to get promotion and built brum with no money to become a top 8 team. Not a bad start to your managerial career
                  League 1 promotion wow and Burton top eight they wont stay there and this is a #### league.

Comment

• Bill, Spent #### all money while getting them there and agree it is a #### league but they are above us so cannot be doing too bad a job. Took them over when they had been spanked 8-0 the game before also sold Gray to Leicester so that makes him a good shout for me especially as we have cut down on the spending.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
                      Rowett hasnt exactly pulled up any trees
                      Sorry if we offended you Olly your way better then Rowett and your blinding on Sky

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        On a positive.

Palace - Promotion
                        Blackpool - Promotion
                        Millwall - Saved them from relegation

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                          Bill, Spent #### all money while getting them there and agree it is a #### league but they are above us so cannot be doing too bad a job. Took them over when they had been spanked 8-0 the game before also sold Gray to Leicester so that makes him a good shout for me especially as we have cut down on the spending.
                          Above us cause we had the clown in charge,Spent some money Shotton Donaldson and Gleeson to name three

Comment

• Now being reported by the Mail online.... Better than Sherwood, but that's about it...

A retrograde appointment for me. Does little to address long-standing problems and he's certainly not a premiership manager.

Smacks of desperation.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                              On a positive.

Palace - Promotion
                              Blackpool - Promotion
                              Millwall - Saved them from relegation
                              Well well

Comment

• I would imagine the board are trying to re-kindle that spirit around the place when Warnock came back, by appoint Olly.

Comment

Working...
                                X