Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Feel the same. I think it's a move to keep fans on side until end of the season. Just hope we stay clear of relegation and he doesn't do a Millwall on us.
    But it completely defeats the purpose so because most fans don't want him back and yes it wouldn't surprise me (if we got relegated under him),I always said as bad as JFH was we would not be relegated under him .

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      holloway is now 1/12

rowett is drifting at 8s.

gutted to be honest but will support ollie all the way to the end (12 months time)

#shoppingatfoodbank
      End of the season maybe providing we aren't in dire relegation trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        But it completely defeats the purpose so because most fans don't want him back and yes it wouldn't surprise me (if we got relegated under him),I always said as bad as JFH was we would not be relegated under him .
        Just bored to death

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
          End of the season maybe providing we aren't in dire relegation trouble

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
            Come on Westy it's that proper legend that is responsible for the drossball ! He does the buying
            Agree to disagree mate. We turn on our own it's what QPR fans do

Comment

• Betting suspended again. Announcement imminent.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Betting suspended again. Announcement imminent.?
                3pm is often a favorite time, or maybe 5
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• We love a rush hour announcement.

Comment

• Holloways got a pretty decent CV for a championship manager. Only 53 and loves the club. Why so much hate?

From all the managers linked with us, who actually has more experience at managing at this level and has had success at being promoted out of this division?

Comment

• Still available at 1-5 with paddy power

Comment

• Coral suspended. Suppose you could make a quick grand if you put five on.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Holloways got a pretty decent CV for a championship manager. Only 53 and loves the club. Why so much hate?

From all the managers linked with us, who actually has more experience at managing at this level and has had success at being promoted out of this division?
                          Agree.

No-one really has a clue who would be decent and who wouldn't be mate - all hysteria over nothing, whatever the name suggested. No need for any hate.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Agree.

No-one really has a clue who would be decent and who wouldn't be mate - all hysteria over nothing, whatever the name suggested. No need for any hate.
                            think is just confirmation, if needed, that we really are almost back to where we started.

Comment

• Hope everyone remembers that nobody has a clue and who will be good and who won't when Ollie gets sacked in nine months. Then says well done Tottenham Les and Uncle Bungle cos nobody knows anyway and at least you tried.

Comment

• I know I'm in the minority but I'll welcome Ollie back and think it's a decent appointment. As he said in an article I read only a few weeks ago, he loves Rangers and I think he can get the place rocking again. Let's try and be positive.
                                "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Working...
                                X