• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No thanks Les.

Comment

• Just not Holloway please

Comment

• I think Holloway is getting a pretty hard time from some of you lot personally. Especially when the alternatives seem to be Robinson, Freedman, Coterill or even possibly Powell. Olli has spent most of his managerial in this league and has experienced good and bad times. 2 promotions and 2 relegation's and has experience managing in the prem.

He knows the club and he's passionate about QPR. He will bring back a feel good facor on match days and he's always been a good motivator. JFH carved the odd result this year playing our best players out of position. If Ollie comes in brings Bircham and Gallen back and just implements some basic tactical nous and plays to our strengths then there is no reason why we cant progress under him.

It seems that our top 3 options have either priced themselves out of the job or their clubs have vlocked the move. With whats left then Ollie isn#t really that bad and a better and more experienced manager then Robinson, Powell, Freedman or f***ing Ali McCoist.

I hope the clubs gets behind him and I personally think we will see a upturn in people returning to Loftus Road to give Ollie his backing!

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

Comment

• FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Really surprised by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                FFS !!!!!!!!!!!!!
                http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footba...nager-9230167? even more good news for you Rebel

Comment

• So underwhelming it's unreal. Think this has convinced me that our board are clueless and this stinks of desperation to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                    Christ almighty has les and the board even half a brain cell between them, holloway just talks shite and is a clown

Comment

• Oh well. Won't have to get the new Mickey Flanagan dvd for Christmas now then. Will get the stand up comedian every week after the games/defeats.

Comment

• Its just journo speculation because he's had an interview.

Comment

• Are there worse candidates out there,possibly ,Robinson, freeman and holloway

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Are there worse candidates out there,possibly ,Robinson, freeman and holloway
                            Robinson is a better option than Holloway imo. Both s.hite though. Is this a sign to where the club is heading?

Comment

• The club is a joke if they appoint olly. The board bang on about progressing yet they are going backwards 10 yrs to employ a manager of very limited tactical nous just because he used to play for us.

Comment

• Not really sure how Holloway can be the right choice considering he was sacked by Millwall who were relegated after his spell in charge. Loved him here last time but the good times were 13-14 years ago and times have changed since them. This appointment should be about getting a manager a ex manager and players just to appease the fans

Comment

Working...
                                X