Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
    A retrograde appointment for me. Does little to address long-standing problems and he's certainly not a premiership manager.
    Don't think we'd have to worry about that for a very long time.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Sorry if we offended you Olly your way better then Rowett and your blinding on Sky
      No offence Gary is an ok manager like a lot of them and as for Sky im getting fed up with getting lost In Hayley Mcqueens ####

Comment

• Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Above us cause we had the clown in charge,Spent some money Shotton Donaldson and Gleeson to name three
        I think you're wrong about Rowett Bill. I think he can work on low budgets and I think he maybe sounder tactically than Olly.

But I wouldn't have either of them. I think we're about to fvck it up yet again by saving money in a long term critical area and retaining Les, put those two things together and you can see why this club is stuck in reverse.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I would imagine the board are trying to re-kindle that spirit around the place when Warnock came back, by appoint Olly.
          This exactly the place is as flat as a pancake.

Comment

• Bill above us because they have more points than us and net spend is almost nothing as used money availabe from Gray's sale. Relegation to top 8 team says he knows his stuff. We have had 4 managers since he took over brum which again shows the value of his work.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Kevin. He took over after promotion and has spunked over 300 million on making us a bottom half championship team with not too many sell on assets that to me is not a good way to go.
              Kevin has never really managed to grasp this.

Comment

• Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                I think you're wrong about Rowett Bill. I think he can work on low budgets and I think he maybe sounder tactically than Olly.

But I wouldn't have either of them. I think we're about to fvck it up yet again by saving money in a long term critical area and retaining Les, put those two things together and you can see why this club is stuck in reverse.
                Yes you are right the real problem is Mr Ferdinand but i dont see that changing,so we may as well have some football that is entertaining and gets bums on seats.
                When all said and done Tf is only treading water until the OAC gig is done so he recoup his losses until then just treading water as for Rowett dont get all the buzz not for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                  1QPRDK, you didn't have to delete them mate
                  Pun was dead when they didn´t have the headline mate.
                  https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

We have had 4 managers since he took over brum which again shows the value of his work.
                    How many have we had since McCarthy took over Ipswich?

Comment

Bill above us because they have more points than us and net spend is almost nothing as used money availabe from Gray's sale. Relegation to top 8 team says he knows his stuff. We have had 4 managers since he took over brum which again shows the value of his work.
                      Top 8 at present the league is #### with a couple of wins we couild be top eight so on that proviso JFH is magic as for budget not a lot in it really

Comment

• Ollie and Bircham may well get the place jumping again and by god does it need lifting so on the basis a good appointment. I however remember his tactics and style of play before he left and from memory there were not too many unhappy at the time of about him leaving.

Comment

• Bill I get you don't fancy him as our manager but to not recognise his work seems odd. All about opinions and thats what make it a interesting game.

Comment

Ollie and Bircham may well get the place jumping again and by god does it need lifting so on the basis a good appointment. I however remember his tactics and style of play before he left and from memory there were not too many unhappy at the time of about him leaving.
                            Yes tactics were questionable but the other qualities he brings are passion guts etc get a coach with some savvy alongside and
                            we will be playing some exciting football again

Comment

• A big NO to Olly from me.

Silva, Clement, Rowett are my top 3 - in that order.

#NailColoursToTheMast

Comment

• Bill he is likely to bring Bircham with him so not sure about him being savvy. Guts and passion are ok but at some point you have to have brains.

Comment

Working...
                                X