Ian Holloway - Odds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Doing it on the cheap then maids. Done our arses on s.hite players but won't pay the money to get the manager you want.
    I agree mate. I think we should spend the money on the right manager. He is the leader and installing the right person is key.

I'm not as against as some on here for Ollie returning. But that's only because we are shopping in primark and imho he's the best of a bad bunch. I would love to see us go and get Rowett or Clement personally.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
      Who's rumour?
      Mine

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Mine
        Thought so

Comment

• Does this mean if it's Holloway do we go 4-4-2. ��

Comment

• Imagine how great Polter will be under Holloways management!
            Olly will have him running through brick walls. He'll be scoring for fun!
            Giddy with excitment here!

Comment

• Originally posted by Westway View Post
              Imagine how great Polter will be under Holloways management!
              Olly will have him running through brick walls. He'll be scoring for fun!
              Giddy with excitment here!
              Polter wouldn't be great if Jesus Christ was manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post
                Polter wouldn't be great if Jesus Christ was manager.
                Jesus would be the goalkeeper coach, as he's good on crosses.

Comment

• It is what it is. As some say. He isn't Jimmy, which is my primary concern. It means I can look forward to games again. Bircham as his coach excites me, however.

Comment

• Will be disappointed with Olie, would signify no progress since he went on gardening leave in my opinion. He was pushed out before for lack of improvement, we had become stale, so I don't see why we would want to go back to him.
                    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Loved that when I first heard it in 1973......

Comment

Classic Westway

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                          It is what it is. As some say. He isn't Jimmy, which is my primary concern. It means I can look forward to games again. Bircham as his coach excites me, however.
                          It's sad day mate when we're more excited about the coach then the manager

Was Birch not part of the coaching team that flopped at Millwall?? Plus can't see why he would be tempted to change great life style in USA for the Bush

Comment

• Would have liked us to sound out Kenny Jacket. He's better then Rotherham and reckon could have got him out of there

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Plus can't see why he would be tempted to change great life style in USA for the Bush
                              Think Birch would never turn down QPR...not for a decent position like this anyway. Family probably wouldnt be too happy coming back to a London winter though.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                                I agree mate. I think we should spend the money on the right manager. He is the leader and installing the right person is key.

I'm not as against as some on here for Ollie returning. But that's only because we are shopping in primark and imho he's the best of a bad bunch. I would love to see us go and get Rowett or Clement personally.
                                Where is all this money magically coming from to prize a manager out of a job he is already in?

Comment

Working...
                                X