ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assaidi - Season loan

dazzer will be deducted a further point for incorrectly predicting that assaidi will join us on loan.

the table will be updated immediatly.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• DoneADazzer, out of the 11 predictions that you have made so far in this window you have got 10 wrong.

with only a few days left you have a mountian to climb to restore your itk credibility. we the committee have faith in you for a late rally.

good luck mate

Comment

• Dazzers only correct prediction was very vague ie "player to join this week". Surely anyone can say that!

If someone were to enter the league now and predict "1 or 2 players to leave and join this week", they would be midtable in the ITK league!

I think Dazzer went for broke with his most recent predictions. They have all been reported in the media before he posted, and if they some of them come through he gains respectability, if not - well he was bottom anyway!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeems View Post
          Dazzers only correct prediction was very vague ie "player to join this week". Surely anyone can say that!

If someone were to enter the league now and predict "1 or 2 players to leave and join this week", they would be midtable in the ITK league!

I think Dazzer went for broke with his most recent predictions. They have all been reported in the media before he posted, and if they some of them come through he gains respectability, if not - well he was bottom anyway!

lol very polite way of putting it mate.

Just wish to add no one is allowed to enter the league at this late stage.

totting up what facto has said the last couple of weeks he is doing better than dazzer too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            lol very polite way of putting it mate.

Just wish to add no one is allowed to enter the league at this late stage.

totting up what facto has said the last couple of weeks he is doing better than dazzer too.

This is it.

The penultimate evening for the ITK LEAGUE.

Firstly,the committee wish to thank all the competitors for participating in the first ever league in the world for itk info.
            Without you, this league would not have been possible.

Our further gratitude and many thanks goes to Mr Stanley Knife for his hard work in maintaining fairness and for collating predictions that the committee may have missed along with enforcing the rules.

And lastly our thanks goes to you, for participating in voting for who would be your winner and for you who supported this thread and took enjoyment from it.

It has been a long and hard two months but now the finish line is in sight. it has been alot of fun and hope this league helps those who have been following it to clarify who to listen to and who not too when it comes to sharing itk info.

now here is to transfer deadline day

to our competitors, this is your last chance to improve/maintain your position in the league table.

Mr Insider, w12hoop, rebel r'sssssssss, moonsafari, michaels parrot, frankyboy and doneadazzer.

good luck lads and lets be having those final predictions.

you r'ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
            Last edited by Hitman34; 01-09-2013, 05:47 PM.

Comment

• Facto is still waiting for his points

Comment

• I predict 2 new players in tomorrow,a striker on a permanent and a loan signing,but I also predict Barton,our best player by a mile will leave tomorrow.

Comment

• Not really ITK worthy if you're just predicting :S

Comment

• What the hell,ok I'm ITK,look at me,BOOM,I'm Dazzler,ok,2 players will sign tomorrow and Barton gone

Comment

• I don't like how Facto has not been given his points its simply not cricket

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        What the hell,ok I'm ITK,look at me,BOOM,I'm Dazzler,ok,2 players will sign tomorrow and Barton gone

thats the spirit rebel. by not naming the players you will only receive 1pt each. by naming them and getting them correct along with barton leaving wou could win the whole dam thing if your correct.

stick or twist?

Comment

• Carroll on loan,The Bradford striker Wells .

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                            Barton gone...Carroll on loan...
                            Hardly ITK - you've just read that on here (or in the media) and taken a guess

Comment

• Zamora out on loan

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                I don't like how Facto has not been given his points its simply not cricket
                                I can give him some infraction points.

Comment

Working...
                                X