Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

ITK transfer table

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hitman34
    Platinum Seat
    • Jan 2012
    • 13959

    #121
    Originally posted by Rebel R's
    That was a very obvious **** take thread taking the **** out of another thread,I say so several times on that thread,anyway for the record,I know nothing more than anyone else
    The committe wishes to notify mr r'sssssssssss that weather its a pi*ss take thread or not, he declared his itk participation and prediction before the league commenced. you was told that you may withdraw but as of the 1st july you had not communicated with the committeee. Therefore it is now to late for you to withdraw.

    Furthermore, the committee wishes to once again thank our independent enforcer (Mr stanley knife) for submitting the following evidence which was posted by rebel r'sssss............

    "I'm the new king of Inside information on this site( look at me,look at me),Richard Dunne is a "done" deal,I certainly didn't just read this off another QPR site,no I just know these things,now 3 cheers for me and forget the other fellow"

    In light of this prediction, does our independent advisor deem this worthy of a 1pt penalty?
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

    Comment

    • Ric-Roc

      #122
      Can I have my 50 points pls mr hitman sir

      Comment

      • Hitman34
        Platinum Seat
        • Jan 2012
        • 13959

        #123
        once again, we the committee as Mr stanley Knife if he feels it would be fair to offer Mr roc a bonus point for ITK ability with regards to KNOWING that a player was sent home from training this morning?

        We the committee await your swift reply.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

        Comment

        • Jeems
          Silver Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 2857

          #124
          I think ric roc should be awared the bonus point, its a pretty specific piece of info to post!

          If its not too much trouble, I think you should record where each persons points/deductions come from eg ric roc 1 point (player sent home)

          Comment

          • Stanley
            Guest
            • Mar 2009
            • 23693

            #125
            Originally posted by Hitman34
            once again, we the committee as Mr stanley Knife if he feels it would be fair to offer Mr roc a bonus point for ITK ability with regards to KNOWING that a player was sent home from training this morning?

            We the committee await your swift reply.
            I most definitely concur Mr Hitman.

            Comment

            • Hitman34
              Platinum Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 13959

              #126
              Originally posted by Ric-Roc
              Can I have my 50 points pls mr hitman sir

              Now now Mr Roc, 50 pts is a bit of a pi*s take. the committee have agreed to award you point/s. but we will leave it in the hands of stanley as to how many. we will notify you when the table has been updated.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment

              • Hitman34
                Platinum Seat
                • Jan 2012
                • 13959

                #127
                Originally posted by Stanley76
                I most definitely concur Mr Hitman.
                how many points Mr Knife?
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                Comment

                • Hitman34
                  Platinum Seat
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 13959

                  #128
                  Originally posted by Jeems
                  I think ric roc should be awared the bonus point, its a pretty specific piece of info to post!

                  If its not too much trouble, I think you should record where each persons points/deductions come from eg ric roc 1 point (player sent home)
                  Great idea jeems. Work on this will commence this evening. The committee wish to thank you for your valuable input.
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                  Comment

                  • Stanley
                    Guest
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 23693

                    #129
                    Originally posted by Hitman34
                    how many points Mr Knife?
                    He got the scoop without revealing the name, so 1 point, like you suggested above Mr Hitman.

                    Comment

                    • Ric-Roc

                      #130
                      I'm only joking mate.

                      Comment

                      • Hitman34
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Jan 2012
                        • 13959

                        #131
                        Originally posted by Ric-Roc
                        I'm only joking mate.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                        Comment

                        • Hitman34
                          Platinum Seat
                          • Jan 2012
                          • 13959

                          #132
                          Originally posted by Stanley76
                          He got the scoop without revealing the name, so 1 point, like you suggested above Mr Hitman.
                          very good Mr stanley. a bonus pt is awarded to mr Roc for outstanding ITK info. Well done sir.

                          Furthermore a pt has been deducted to Rebel R'ssssss for false information regarding dunne deal being errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll done.

                          tHE TABLE HAS BEEN UPDATED.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                          Comment

                          • Rebel R's
                            King of Pessimism
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 12266

                            #133
                            Originally posted by Hitman34
                            The committe wishes to notify mr r'sssssssssss that weather its a pi*ss take thread or not, he declared his itk participation and prediction before the league commenced. you was told that you may withdraw but as of the 1st july you had not communicated with the committeee. Therefore it is now to late for you to withdraw.

                            Furthermore, the committee wishes to once again thank our independent enforcer (Mr stanley knife) for submitting the following evidence which was posted by rebel r'sssss............

                            "I'm the new king of Inside information on this site( look at me,look at me),Richard Dunne is a "done" deal,I certainly didn't just read this off another QPR site,no I just know these things,now 3 cheers for me and forget the other fellow"

                            In light of this prediction, does our independent advisor deem this worthy of a 1pt penalty?
                            Good response to be fair,for what it's worth I do expect Richard Dunne to sign for us.Im only guessing but I also think we will get Parker,2 new defenders and a striker,but not Crouch,I also think Remy will stay,Barton and Granero will leave.I predict we will wont win the league next season but will be top 6 material.That is my guess.

                            Comment

                            • Hitman34
                              Platinum Seat
                              • Jan 2012
                              • 13959

                              #134
                              Originally posted by Rebel R's
                              Good response to be fair,for what it's worth I do expect Richard Dunne to sign for us.Im only guessing but I also think we will get Parker,2 new defenders and a striker,but not Crouch,I also think Remy will stay,Barton and Granero will leave.I predict we will wont win the league next season but will be top 6 material.That is my guess.
                              Good man Rebel, thats it, get into the spirit of things. You have as much a chance as Insider.

                              Your predictions has been noted and will be scrutinized during this transfer window. Good luck mate.
                              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

                              Comment

                              • Rebel R's
                                King of Pessimism
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 12266

                                #135
                                I'm probably no better or worse at guessing than the insider

                                Comment

                                Working...