Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronaldo to The Scum?

Comment

• Scott Parker will be a QPR player by Tuesday you have my word on it, I know his brother

Comment

• Granero to Swansea once Parker comes in on a freebie but we'll have to take over his Spurs contract
        Crouch from Stoke in
        Julio Ceasar out to Arsenal
        Remy not going anywhere until a least January

Now where's my frigging points!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
          Granero to Swansea once Parker comes in on a freebie but we'll have to take over his Spurs contract
          Crouch from Stoke in
          Julio Ceasar out to Arsenal
          Remy not going anywhere until a least January

Now where's my frigging points!
          Dazzer you can't nick my points for Parker mate

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            Good response to be fair,for what it's worth I do expect Richard Dunne to sign for us.Im only guessing but I also think we will get Parker,2 new defenders and a striker,but not Crouch,I also think Remy will stay,Barton and Granero will leave.I predict we will wont win the league next season but will be top 6 material.That is my guess.
            hedging your bets now....you are taking this itk thing waaay to seriously. probably should have points deducted for trying to cheat mr hitman

Comment

Good response to be fair,for what it's worth I do expect Richard Dunne to sign for us.Im only guessing but I also think we will get Parker,2 new defenders and a striker,but not Crouch,I also think Remy will stay,Barton and Granero will leave.I predict we will wont win the league next season but will be top 6 material.That is my guess.
              Rebel r'ssssssssss has correctly predicted that Di@k Dunne will sing.

That is 3pts to you sir. well done.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Not that I give a ****,but I notice I'm at no points,it was me a few weeks ago who said that Richard Dunne was going to sign

Comment

• the table has been updated Mr r'ssssssss you are now part of a 3 way tie at the top.

Comment

• I also think hooper will sign,and said it before Sky confirmed we had the offer accepted,so is that worth 100 points???

Comment

• the committee will be posting a tally of where points were gained and dropped for each competitor this evening.

you will be able to find all the imformation under the league table.

Comment

• due to the wide reports of hooper being signed, we cannot allow this prediction count. but all league members can gain a bonus point. please read the details on page 20 of the "hooper has signed thread"

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRBENN View Post
                          Dazzer you can't nick my points for Parker mate
                          I'd agree with that EXCEPT for the main point,Peter Crouch won't be signing

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                            here ya go mate. matty 3pts

The following is a comment made by The Insider.............. "Dunne will train with us from the 1st of July for two weeks to prove fitness as yes you got it redknapp is a keen admirer and yes it will be a 1 year deal."

Due to this false informatiion, if Mr knife has no objections, The panel will deduct 1pt from Mr Insiders tally.

the committee wishes to notify Mr s Knife that the above statement from Mr Insider Did incur a 1 point deduction.

Yes, Dunne did not train with the first team on the 1st july but he did eventually sign a 1 year deal.

The committee would like advice from Mr Knife as to what actions we should take on this matter.

Comment

• A 1pt deduction is given to w12hoop for the following statement........................

"Julio Cesar will be off within the first week of the transfer window."

Comment

Not that I give a ****,but I notice I'm at no points,it was me a few weeks ago who said that Richard Dunne was going to sign
                                Oh yes you dooooooooooooooooooooo.

The committee has taken note of your objection and we find you factually correct.

you are hereby awarded 3pts and are now leader of the ITK League.

Comment

Working...
                                X