The Insider 6pts
    W12hoops 3pts
    Rebel R'ssss 0pts
    Michaels Parrot -1pts
    Moonsafari -1pts
    Frankyboy *-3pts
    DoneADazzer -10pts

Ric Roc 15pts

ric roc's points till stand but as his account has been deleted he will no longer be able to win the title of king itk as he has no account for that title to be posted on. we do hope that myu can arrange a little something for mr roc if he does indeed have the most points come the end of the transfer window.

POINTS TALLY IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

Done A Dazzer *Correct Predictions, 1 player in this week (wk commencing 29/7/13) +1pt.1 out w/c 12/8/13 +1pt .Incorrect predictions, Hooper Done deal -1pt, 1 player in this week (wk commencing 29/7/13) -1pt. Remy will be staying -1pt. Granero to swansea -1pt, 2/3 players in this week w/c 12/8/13 -3pts. Parker on a free -1pt. M'bia to cardiff -1pt. Assaidi - Season loan -1pt, , cesar to arsenal -1, crouch in -1.

Franky Boy Predictions, Zamora to be sold still outstanding, Incorrect predictions,austin in if remy sold -1pt. Hooper 3 year contract -1pt. Diakite has already been sold, due to be announced as soon as team are back from austria, -1pt

Michaels Parrot incorrect prediction, Townsend on loan-1pt

Moonsafari incorrect prediction zamora out on loan -1pt

Rebel R'ssss Correct predictions, granero will leave +3. Still outstanding crouch wont be joining qpr. barton will leave . incorrect predictions- hopper to sign -1pt, remy will stay -1pt, Parker to sign -1pt

RicRoc correct prediction tarrabt sent home from training.(1 bonus pt), bosingwa to turkey 3pts. 1/8/13 stated in confidence to stanley that barton would start and he will be playing right midfield 2pts bonus. tarrabt to fulham +3pts. Ferdinand released by club +3pts. erdinand 3 year contract with turkish team +3

The Insider correct predictions danny simpson (including medical and length of contract) +3. cisse release +3pts. Richard dunne signing 3pts incorrect predictions campbell 1 year contract -1pt, ferdinand gone already -1pt. dwight gayle -1pt

W12Hoops correct pedictions. danny simpson 3pts, Austin done deal, just waitng for a medical. terms of contract agreed +3pts. incorrect predictions, cesar gone first week july -1pt, cisse will NOT be released -1pt. one signing in by tuesday -1pt

to add an extra bit of spice the winner gets to use the title KING ITK and the person finishing bottom has to have the title KING NUMPTY under their screen name, both lasting for 1 season. is a mod willing to enforce this rule?
    The Insider
    20.51%
    W12hoops
    10.26%
    Rebel r'sssssssss
    0.00%
    Ric-roc
    43.59%
    Michaels Parrot
    2.56%
    Moonsafari
    7.69%
    Lord Admiral Of The Planet Zog.
    15.38%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Hitman34; 21-04-2014, 09:26 AM.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

All hail the Insider.

Cant believe Dando ever doubted him...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      So the first signing is done and dusted and the person who most accuratly predicted it goes to the insider.

The insider 3pts

w12hoops 0pts
      Huh? What's this then? http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...simpson-update

Comment

Call me a cynic but I'm sure Simpson's name was banded about before Insider posted about him?

Apologies to ya Insider if not - I will give you a cuddle if I ever meet you.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
          due to accuracy, i have awarded the 3 points to The insider.

based on the premise That the Insider stated it would be announced today where as W12hoops stated it would be announced on 1st july.

Im sorry to say stanley,Your appeal has failed. the table remains the same.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...l-passed/page4 please check post 55
          Last edited by Hitman34; 27-06-2013, 04:36 PM.

Comment

I was the first to state that it was done and dusted. Surely that must be valued higher than the date of the announcment?!

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
              I was the first to state that it was done and dusted. Surely that must be valued higher than the date of the announcment?!
              Fair point. i will take this matter to the other panel members who will deliberate over your appeal.

Final Decison will be made on this matter at 8pm tonight!

Comment

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ans-ITK-thread

Just look at this.

Comment

i said it when simpson was born
                  PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Is This your evidence that you wish to submit to the ITK League panel MrHoops?

Comment

Correct. I would like to add that I think all of the members in the ITK-leage panel are top blokes and that I have free beer-access in the Green on matchdays.

Comment

I'd have thought so. It was a full 3 days prior to Insider's 'scoop'.

Comment

I'd have thought so. It was a full 3 days prior to Insider's 'scoop'.
                          Indeed, therefore I must be top of the league

Comment

Indeed, therefore I must be top of the league
                            Indeed, but first you have to apologise to Jack4QPR for needlessly calling him 'retarded', as he was only the first to post it when it became official

Comment

Indeed, but first you have to apologise to Jack4QPR for needlessly calling him 'retarded', as he was only the first to post it when it became official
                              Haha, bit of a missjudgement. Too ''raw humour''. Even for me

Comment

Working...
                              X