ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
    some guesses from me to review come september- granero to stay (along with most of the flops) barton/bos/cesar to go - - several young unheard of prospects to arrive - a big cheer over some friendly wins - failed deadline day bids for crouch, dunne and parker, townsend - a glum harry the window is closes - and 321 your back in the room
    Hey man, you're funny

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
      Is this thread for real ? Lots of brinkmanship going on here, I knew this and that before you B######s what a load of? But I knew that before you lot
      But no doubt all your egos are inflated
      How dare you question the integrety of this thread.

Jump on board and cast your vote. someone will be awarded the title on 1st september. who will you back?
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
        some guesses from me to review come september- granero to stay (along with most of the flops) barton/bos/cesar to go - - several young unheard of prospects to arrive - a big cheer over some friendly wins - failed deadline day bids for crouch, dunne and parker, townsend - a glum harry the window is closes - and 321 your back in the room
        never had you down as ITK. if you get 3 right out of your predictions i promise to enter you into the january ITK CUP. draws will be made 1 week before january transfer window opens

Comment

Yum Suk - Young not to join Bolton

Comment

spent the weekend with my beautiful financee and whilst strolling along the seafront to get some nosebag bumped into grant holt going into the harvester in shoeburyness....
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
              spent the weekend with my beautiful financee and whilst strolling along the seafront to get some nosebag bumped into grant holt going into the harvester in shoeburyness....
              Did he fall over?

Comment

So are you ITK that we are signing him ?

Comment

no......just said i saw him!...........just feel a bit left out thats all!

Comment

no......just said i saw him!...........just feel a bit left out thats all!
                    On this thread mate it ain't a bad thing

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                      No, not Ian Taylor ofc.
                      Of course it's not Ian Taylor......it's 'Ian the know'....

See what I did there?.....Christ that was clever.....

Comment

sorry facto. i forgot about you. promise you will be entered into next years event.

Comment

cheers hits the hours nee days ive spent hanging around the hot counter in 'godfreys the bakers of hornchurch' on behalf of this board is frightening!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnnykc View Post
                            Of course it's not Ian Taylor......it's 'Ian the know'....

See what I did there?.....Christ that was clever.....
                            Haha, you're the first one solving that one!

Comment

Transfer window is officially open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                Transfer window is officially open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No in's or out today?

Comment

Working...
                                X