• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the faith.
    QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      The following is a statement from the ITK-LEAGUE COMMITEE.......................

With regard to MrHoops submitted Evidence (dated 20/06/2013 http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ans-ITK-thread)
      We the panel after a fact finding mission was able to establish that Mr Simpson was infact in ayia napa and on that date he would have not been able to sign his contract or have any such medical at that time. so we had no alternative but to throw out the evidence for which MrHoop provided.

We then examined evidence provided by out independent advisor Mr S Knife (24/06/13 http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...simpson-update)

Mr Hoop clearly states a full 8 hours before Mr Insider That Mr Simpson "is ours".

In light of this new evidence, Along with your swift apology to Jack we the panel have no other choice but to offer our sincere apologies and to award Mr hoop 3 pts.

With regard to Mr Insider's accuracy with the announcement of the signing along with the medical that he/she announced yesterday, We the panel, along with our independent enforcer mr S Knife wish to state that Mr Insiders 3pts are retained.

The Itk- league has been updated on page 1 and will continue to be.

Futhermore, the panel has taken note of Mr Insiders latest outburst regarding not wishing to participte in the ITK-LEAGUE.

We made you aware of your participation in the league just over one week ago and we have not recieved any request by you to not be entered.
      You had ample time to withdraw before the leaguge started but you failed to do so. Therefore, as the ITK-league has now commenced it is to late for you or any of your competitors to now withdraw.

Lastly, the panel wishes to remind you of implications regarding bringing the league into disrepute which is a 5pts deduction.

Love it. Fantastic work Hitman. I've always admired your creativity, pure genius.

Comment

I have an official suggestion for the ITK - panel.

A daily transfer update should be made by all those involved in the competition.
        If the ITK hasn't been able to contact his source, there should be an official explanation on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
          I have an official suggestion for the ITK - panel.

A daily transfer update should be made by all those involved in the competition.
          If the ITK hasn't been able to contact his source, there should be an official explanation on this matter.
          Congratulations to insider. That's another 3points to you
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I love this thread.
            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
            Pawel Wszolek - 6
            Luke Freeman - 6
            Matt Smith - 6
            Ebere Eze - 4
            Joel Lynch - 3
            Tomer Hemed - 3
            Toni Leistner - 2
            Massimo Luongo- 2
            Angel Rangel - 2
            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
            Geoff Cameron - 1
            Aramide Oteh - 1
            Jake Bidwell - 1
            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

The table has been updated!

Comment

I will come back stronger than ever. Been at work all day so haven't been able to talk to my source, Ian. Will meet him at the pub later for some updates. Be well.

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                  I will come back stronger than ever. Been at work all day so haven't been able to talk to my source, Ian. Will meet him at the pub later for some updates. Be well.
                  Not Ian Taylor I hope

Comment

The parrot since it's the closest thing to a cuckoo

Comment

The ITK-League committee has endorsed a proposal from spectators on this board for a betting function of the first ever ITK-LEAGUE.

We therefore have sanctioned a poll for people to vote (bet) on who they think will win. All votes will be made public.

Good luck to you all.

Comment

The ITK league panel committee would just like to reiterate that a points deduction will apply for any incorrect imformation given.

We could be having our first ever points deduction either tonight or tomorrow. watch this space.

Comment

Shouldn't it be against the rules to vote for yourself?

( W12hoops )

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Not Ian Taylor I hope
                            The same thing struck me. Lol.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Its going to be tough keeping this act up for the next two month lmao. will give it a ****** good go though.

deadline day will be fun on here with last minuet itk points up for grabs.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                                Shouldn't it be against the rules to vote for yourself?

( W12hoops )
                                Haha.

I have not seen a post saying its not allowed!

Comment

Working...
                                X