No announcement yet.

ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyway. Off now. I'll see the lot of you later with some brand new ITK info.

By the way, Ian wishes you all well

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
      Not Ian Taylor I hope
      No, not Ian Taylor ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
        Shouldn't it be against the rules to vote for yourself?

( W12hoops )
        Absolutely, and now amended. I'll vote for you instead W12hoops :=):

Comment

All hail the Insider.

Cant believe Dando ever doubted him...
          Lol! I am still no closer to believing it. I enjoy rumours as do most people but his words are just common knowledge. He posts the same every year, and people from the 'old days' on this forum will agree. The newcomers are falling for it unfortunately. If he starts getting a few random ones right which arent common stories in the media and other forums, il eat my words but until then, theres no convincing me. We all knew Simpson was signing. Where is the shock?

Comment

Originally posted by Dando View Post
            Lol! I am still no closer to believing it. I enjoy rumours as do most people but his words are just common knowledge. He posts the same every year, and people from the 'old days' on this forum will agree. The newcomers are falling for it unfortunately. If he starts getting a few random ones right which arent common stories in the media and other forums, il eat my words but until then, theres no convincing me. We all knew Simpson was signing. Where is the shock?

He did say Cisse would be released.

Comment

He did say Cisse would be released.
              The only sources i ever believed were walkonby, who i think only got it wrong once but was usually spot on with everything, 'insideman' who was here temporarily and alberico on dot.org who was 100% on everything.

Comment

The committee will reconvene at 1pm today to deliberate over a possible 1pt deduction due to False information given.

A 1pt deduction will be made at 3pm today if it is found that a person/persons have indeed given false information.

All evidence will be provided and a person/persons will be entitled to one appeal which will be deliberated by mr stanley knife.
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Nobody should win it as the only person who is ITK is TF as he has the final say, so all these people who get information through somebody else is just lucky it actually happens as getting a couple of things right out of many suggestions is hardly ITK. I could claim the biggest one ever by telling everybody on the Friday morning of the last game of the season that there would not be a decision by the supposed 4-30 pm deadline if we were going to get points deducted, I said we were getting a fine and a slap on the wrist over the weekend but this doesn't make me ITK just that I new someone who was a very good friend of one of the barristers

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                    Nobody should win it as the only person who is ITK is TF as he has the final say, so all these people who get information through somebody else is just lucky it actually happens as getting a couple of things right out of many suggestions is hardly ITK. I could claim the biggest one ever by telling everybody on the Friday morning of the last game of the season that there would not be a decision by the supposed 4-30 pm deadline if we were going to get points deducted, I said we were getting a fine and a slap on the wrist over the weekend but this doesn't make me ITK just that I new someone who was a very good friend of one of the barristers

How dare you slander this league and its competitors.

our future will face many a desenter but we must hold our heads high and ignore all the conspricy theorists.

we (competitors/committee) ask all of you to support us in the continuing success of this new tournament by pledging to vote and to carry our name far and wide across the globe.

over the coming days, the ITK LEAGUE will be signing up to twitter and facebook for a worldwide audience to observe and follow. we are going global.

This is the worlds first ITK LEAGUE and we at the ITK committee are very proud of it and wish for it to grow and spread far and wide across the world. our ambition over the next decade will be to have an ITK EURO AND WORLD LEAGUE.

Until then, we need to make this a sucsess.

Comment

So you're suggesting that my source Ian is just guessing?! How dare you

Comment

How many of you will end up with minus points as surely you must be deducted points for wrong info ?

Comment

How many of you will end up with minus points as surely you must be deducted points for wrong info ?
                          I think all of us will

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Absolutely, and now amended. I'll vote for you instead W12hoops :=):
                            I am very greatful mate. I hope this hasn't got anything to do with the free pints I've mentioned

Comment

EVIDENCE SUBMITTED TO OUR INDEPENDENT ENFORCER MR STANLEY KNIFE.

We propose a 1point deduction for w12hoops for statement ............"Cisse will not be released I am told" (post 1 link.......................................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ransfer-update

furthermore we propose a 1pt deduction to the Insider for false statement..............."Campbell to be offered new 1 year deal to work with Gayle." (post 1 and link................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...4516-Transfers!!!!!!

Mr stanley we advise you that if you fail to come to a decision by 10pm tonight, the ITK LEAGUE panel will enforce both penalties pending any appeal which should be submitted before 10pm tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                EVIDENCE SUBMITTED TO OUR INDEPENDENT ENFORCER MR STANLEY KNIFE.

We propose a 1point deduction for w12hoops for statement ............"Cisse will not be released I am told" (post 1 link.......................................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ransfer-update

furthermore we propose a 1pt deduction to the Insider for false statement..............."Campbell to be offered new 1 year deal to work with Gayle." (post 1 and link................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...4516-Transfers!!!!!!

Mr stanley we advise you that if you fail to come to a decision by 10pm tonight, the ITK LEAGUE panel will enforce both penalties pending any appeal which should be submitted before 10pm tonight.

This sounds fair.

How much time do I have to appeal the decision?

Comment

Working...
                                X