ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
    brilliant thread, great little thing going on giving the forum a bit of a lift
    Originally posted by Jeems View Post
    Agree, top thread to keep me amused during the week. Goes a bit quiet at the weekend though, that ball kicking thing gets in the way. Roll on Monday for more ITKness
    Tbh lads I'm still devastated to not have received my points for breaking Ferdinands departure over an hour before Sky Sports, Ian Taylor & the official site. This means so much to me

Comment

• Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Tbh lads I'm still devastated to not have received my points for breaking Ferdinands departure over an hour before Sky Sports, Ian Taylor & the official site. This means so much to me
      its on appeal under the special talent rule

Comment

• An official statment from the ITK LEAGUE PANEL COMITTEE............................

When setting up this league, the main purpose was to let its participents demonstrate their itk skills and for the committee to award points based on the premise that prior info was given which was not already in circulation via the general media.

Weather it be 20 days or 20 mins before the main news breaks on any given transfer the times are irelevent.

With regards to Mr Rocs prediction of ferdinand being released 1h- 20min before any news from twitter,sky,qpr offical etc etc we the committee have no choice but to award Mr Roc with 3pts.

If any competitor wishes to appeal against this decison we will listen to your concerns.

In the meantime the table and prediction tally on op will now be updated.

Well done Mr Roc
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We would also like to add that even though Mr Stanley had concerns regarding this prediction, we do hope that he is in full support of our statement.

Comment

• Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
            Haha, bit of a missjudgement. Too ''raw humour''. Even for me

DoneADazzer's Predictions on the op has now been updated........... without you putting names to the players each signing and departure will give you 1pt

If you wish to submitt the names to myself and/or Stanley you may use the private message function on this site. that way you could be awarded 3pts for each correct prediction.

anyway. good luck mate, you have until sunday!

Comment

• I want to complain about ric. He is joe jordans love child and should be banned asap.
              PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

• Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                I want to complain about ric. He is joe jordans love child and should be banned asap.
                I think he's using performance enhancing drugs and needs to be p iss tested

Comment

I want to complain about ric. He is joe jordans love child and should be banned asap.

Comment

• Whoever was first to think and post that Ric Roc was Bradley Orr deserves -1000 points.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                        Whoever was first to think and post that Ric Roc was Bradley Orr deserves -1000 points.
                        The most odd part of that is that loads of people believed it

Comment

• mr hits how many points have i accumulated at this present time??
                          you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• how many times have you been at the bakery mate? they are never wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are first on the list along with this years winner to be entered into the january cup mate.

so keep doing those push ups and star jumps. your gonna need to be fully fit for the january madness,

Comment

• just gonna go for a run along the seafront then mr hits!
                              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                how many times have you been at the bakery mate? they are never wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you are first on the list along with this years winner to be entered into the january cup mate.

so keep doing those push ups and star jumps. your gonna need to be fully fit for the january madness,
                                Facto I think you just got benched

There treating you like Adel loads of potential but you cant force yourself onto the pitch

Comment

Working...
                                X