Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
    Can't be rsed
    sent you a private message moon. for the purity of the league please read my message.

Ta mate.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Good to have you back Hoops. well done on that one. You and Rocs are only one correct prediction away from overtaking Mr Insider.

Keep up the good work mate.

Comment

• We have noted the evidence provided by Mr safari on the austin thread.

We do agree that you correctly predicted that austin would sign but Mr w12 hoops stated the same 2 days ago.

29-07-2013, 10:58 AM
        Thread: Austin (yet again)
        by W12hoops Replies
        Views
        Just got a text from my source(who was accurate...
        Just got a text from my source(who was accurate on the simpson deal) that austin is practically done and dusted. Matter of medical, personal terms have been agreed apparently. Saying as insider...

Therefore seeing as Mrhoops predicted this before you, we had no alternative but to award MrHoops the 3 pts.

We would ask Mr Stanley for clarification on this matter.

Comment

• Sorry late to the party - can I join? - oneill will be announced at 11 am tommrw

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
            We have noted the evidence provided by Mr safari on the austin thread.

We do agree that you correctly predicted that austin would sign but Mr w12 hoops stated the same 2 days ago.

29-07-2013, 10:58 AM
            Thread: Austin (yet again)
            by W12hoops Replies
            Views
            Just got a text from my source(who was accurate...
            Just got a text from my source(who was accurate on the simpson deal) that austin is practically done and dusted. Matter of medical, personal terms have been agreed apparently. Saying as insider...

Therefore seeing as Mrhoops predicted this before you, we had no alternative but to award MrHoops the 3 pts.

We would ask Mr Stanley for clarification on this matter.
            Seems fair enough to me Mr H.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mem View Post
              Sorry late to the party - can I join? - oneill will be announced at 11 am tommrw

We will see about this one mate. if your correct you will be entered into the january cup. good luck.

Good to see Mr roc, challanging for the lead with his latest prediction. he could be in top spot come this time tomorrow.

bonus points are on offer to Mr Roc if he wishes to disclose the news that will "put peoples noses out of joint"

Good luck Mr roc!

Comment

• Thank you for your confirmation Mr Stanley.

Comment

• Mr Rocs predictions on the op has now been updated.

Comment

• Can say now that we are in advanced talks with a player whose name is beyond my knowledge. Should be confirmed tomorrow or early next week. Both parties have verbally agreed but all the neccessary paperwork is left. Not informed whether the medical is done yet though. Fingers croseed that it's Townsend. I'll get to y'all on sunday with more information.

Comment

• I'm still on zero despite me being the one who said Dunne would sign( 3 weeks before he did),but will have put on head out and predict Townsend will sign on another year loan,Remy will go near the end of the window and Crouch will join at the last minute

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                        I'm still on zero despite me being the one who said Dunne would sign( 3 weeks before he did),but will have put on head out and predict Townsend will sign on another year loan,Remy will go near the end of the window and Crouch will join at the last minute
                        Hang in there

Comment

• Gary O'neill is a ranger.

Comment

I'm still on zero despite me being the one who said Dunne would sign( 3 weeks before he did),but will have put on head out and predict Townsend will sign on another year loan,Remy will go near the end of the window and Crouch will join at the last minute
                            Thanks for posting Mr rebel r'sssssssssss

just to clarify that according to our records both Mr Hoops and Mr Insider stated that dunne would be signed before you, therefore we cannot allocate you the 3pts.

As for your latest prediction, Michaels parrot has already predicted townsend on loan therefore if it were to happen you will also receive 0 points for this.

you do have numerous predictions still outstanding regarding remy,parker,crouch etc etc and hopfully they will bring you some much needed points.

please read the op for all predictions made by the competitors in the points tally section.

ps you are not on zero points because you incorrectly predicted that hooper would sign. therefore you are on -1pt.

Comment

• we just wish to confirm in the o'neil thread where stanley has stated that NO points will be awarded for this transfer because of numerous tweets regarding o'neil walking in on the press confrence.

We the committee fully agree with Mr Stanley's decision on the matter.

We have also made a note of one signing to be done by the weekend or early next week which was stated by Mr Hoops. Because of the lack of a name provided we would only sanction 1pt for a correct prediction.

by early next week, we the committee have set a deadline of tuesday for this prediction to be concluded. if no signing is announced by that day then Mr Hoop will be deducted 1pt.

Is Mr Stanley in agreement with this?

Comment

We would also like to add that you previously predicted that remy will stay and crouch wont be joining.

you seem to have coimpletly contradicted yourself from previous predictions.

therefore, we ask you to post once and for all your final position on these two players!

if we dont hear from you, then your origional predictions stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X