ITK transfer table

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

itk is all about quality over quantity.

i am very confident come september 1st that at least 3 competitors will have +points.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

This is what I like to see, points being deducted for guess work,come on committee do your job well and expose these fraudsters

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
        This sounds fair.

How much time do I have to appeal the decision?
        Once a decision has been made by either stanley or us a point will be deducted straight away. you will have 24 hours to make your appeal on this thread only. if you are sucsessful in your appeal, your point will be reinstated.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          Once a decision has been made by either stanley or us a point will be deducted straight away. you will have 24 hours to make your appeal on this thread only. if you are sucsessful in your appeal, your point will be reinstated.
          Ok. That is very good news. Am I allowed to hire a lawyer to handle the negotiations for me

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
            This is what I like to see, points being deducted for guess work,come on committee do your job well and expose these fraudsters
            You don't like us eh?

Comment

Just for the sake of clarity can someone outline the difference between King ITK and Numpty as I am struggling to see the benefit of winning or losing this competition
              its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                Just for the sake of clarity can someone outline the difference between King ITK and Numpty as I am struggling to see the benefit of winning or losing this competition
                It's all about the honor mate. And being titled as the KING ITK on this site would be quite an achievment

Comment

You don't like us eh?
                  Like you all as we are one big happy family, just trying to establish the difference of getting info through my mates mates mate or direct from TF who actually is ITK

Comment

I am very greatful mate. I hope this hasn't got anything to do with the free pints I've mentioned
                    Not at all Mr Hoops, but simply that it breaches polling regulations for candidates to vote for themselves.

EVIDENCE SUBMITTED TO OUR INDEPENDENT ENFORCER MR STANLEY KNIFE.

We propose a 1point deduction for w12hoops for statement ............"Cisse will not be released I am told" (post 1 link.......................................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ransfer-update

furthermore we propose a 1pt deduction to the Insider for false statement..............."Campbell to be offered new 1 year deal to work with Gayle." (post 1 and link................

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...4516-Transfers!!!!!!

Mr stanley we advise you that if you fail to come to a decision by 10pm tonight, the ITK LEAGUE panel will enforce both penalties pending any appeal which should be submitted before 10pm tonight.
                    These even-handed proposals are granted Mr Hitman. However I would recommend an extension to any appeal given that it would seem unreasonable for an appeal's deadline to be at the same time as the committee's deadline for its decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                      Not at all Mr Hoops, but simply that it breaches polling regulations for candidates to vote for themselves.

These even-handed proposals are granted Mr Hitman. However I would recommend an extension to any appeal given that it would seem unreasonable for an appeal's deadline to be at the same time as the committee's deadline for its decision.
                      Thankyou for your swift reply Mr s Knife.

we the ITK LEAGUE committee along with our independent enforcer (mr stanley knife) hereby declare that both Mr Insider and MrHoops have both been deducted 1pt each for giving fabricated information.

The table has been updated and both parties have 24 hours to submit any appeal starting from now.

any appeals must be made on this thread only and we the committee will follow out any recommendations which have been made by Mr s Knife.

Comment

I can confirm that I will not appeal on this verdict.

Fair play.

Comment

Thankyou for your swift reply Mr s Knife.
                          You're welcome Mr Hitman, and I would just like to place on public record that absolutely no 'leaks' have emanated from my offices as alluded to earlier on a separate thread.

Comment

Is this thread for real ? Lots of brinkmanship going on here, I knew this and that before you B######s what a load of? But I knew that before you lot
                            But no doubt all your egos are inflated

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                              Is this thread for real ? Lots of brinkmanship going on here, I knew this and that before you B######s what a load of? But I knew that before you lot
                              But no doubt all your egos are inflated
                              U mad bro?

Comment

some guesses from me to review come september- granero to stay (along with most of the flops) barton/bos/cesar to go - - several young unheard of prospects to arrive - a big cheer over some friendly wins - failed deadline day bids for crouch, dunne and parker, townsend - a glum harry the window is closes - and 321 your back in the room

Comment

Working...
                                X