Transfers!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transfers!!!!!!

Simpson has has a medical this is due tomorrow morning personal terms agreed before he went on holiday.

Gayle hasnt had a medical as we are still trying to agree a fee woth boro they want £5m plus add ons, we said no £2m with add ons etc getting closer though. Villa dont want anymore strikers either.

Maguire fee is really close to being agreed £1.5 m or there abouts. Harry see's him as a younger Clint Hill and wants him to learn from him.

Tosun there is truth to this and believe it or not a £2m fee has been agreed the player has to make up his mind though.

Harry trying his best to get crouch in. No swap deals though and this is whats holding it up. They want Hoilett but we say no plus crouch wants to finish his career here is what i have heard. But we will offer no more than £2.5m.

Matt taylor to sign 2 year deal

Parker and Townsends representatives have been in touch with qpr throughout the summer and rangers are keen to do a double deal and so are tottenham in the range of £6-7m but again its up to the players.

Players that will definatly be gone by July are cesar,bosingwa,cisse,mbia,park,granero,traore.

Campbell to be offered new 1 year deal to work with Gayle.

Sounds good, but something tells me this will not 100% all be happening, just being realistic.

Comment

Hoilett has been relegated two seasons in a row and Hughes is a pants manager so Stoke be afraid me thinks Hughes is going to change everything there overnight and its going to go t its up

When it comes to Crouch and Hoilett if a deal can not be agreed involving them together surely you just negotiate deals individually see if you can get it done that way.

Would be very confident next season if all the above came off especially Townsend and Tosun. I would certainly not pay £5mil for Gayle (perhaps if it was linked to goals, promotion and staying up) Barry Fry was on Sky yesterday being interviewed and he showed his cards saying there desperate for money and have three players lined up to come in but they cant sign deals off until they sell two players to fund it so I think we hold a little bit of power in negotiating this deal

Comment

Thanks Davies views (If you know what I mean).
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Barry Fry was on Sky yesterday being interviewed and he showed his cards saying there desperate for money and have three players lined up to come in but they cant sign deals off until they sell two players to fund it so I think we hold a little bit of power in negotiating this deal
          So Gayle will definitely not be sold higher than around £1-1.5m.
          QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
            So Gayle will definitely not be sold higher than around £1-1.5m.
            Promising younger striker I would not be against paying 2 or £2.5mil tops but I would not go anywhere near 5mil unless its based on how he performs i.e. getting us up and also scoring say 20 goals in top flight over two seasons some deal based in that format

Comment

I don't know what excites more about the o/p those going out or those coming in ,I'd love to believe it would all happen tho

CAMPBELL ? am I missing something
              Last edited by dogsrrs; 23-06-2013, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                Thanks Davies views (If you know what I mean).
                Exactly what I thought!
                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                Luke Freeman - 6
                Matt Smith - 6
                Ebere Eze - 4
                Joel Lynch - 3
                Tomer Hemed - 3
                Toni Leistner - 2
                Massimo Luongo- 2
                Angel Rangel - 2
                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                Geoff Cameron - 1
                Aramide Oteh - 1
                Jake Bidwell - 1
                Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Any news on Barton, Samba, Remy and Anton leaving.

Comment

I love transfer season on this site. Get excited about 100 players coming, none of them ever do!

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                      Simpson has has a medical this is due tomorrow morning personal terms agreed before he went on holiday.

Gayle hasnt had a medical as we are still trying to agree a fee woth boro they want £5m plus add ons, we said no £2m with add ons etc getting closer though. Villa dont want anymore strikers either.

Maguire fee is really close to being agreed £1.5 m or there abouts. Harry see's him as a younger Clint Hill and wants him to learn from him.

Tosun there is truth to this and believe it or not a £2m fee has been agreed the player has to make up his mind though.

Harry trying his best to get crouch in. No swap deals though and this is whats holding it up. They want Hoilett but we say no plus crouch wants to finish his career here is what i have heard. But we will offer no more than £2.5m.

Matt taylor to sign 2 year deal

Parker and Townsends representatives have been in touch with qpr throughout the summer and rangers are keen to do a double deal and so are tottenham in the range of £6-7m but again its up to the players.

Players that will definatly be gone by July are cesar,bosingwa,cisse,mbia,park,granero,traore.

Campbell to be offered new 1 year deal to work with Gayle.

Hope your right.

Comment

I would love all of that to be true but can't see it. Picture Townsend being a QPR player permanent, Parker is an idol of mine & Simpson is class
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Everything most QPR fans could wish for that ....................Don't believe a word of it,........ but love the rumours anyway.
                          Last edited by QPRDave; 23-06-2013, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Sounds great but it is BS.
                            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

If some of these deals happen, this could be the first team:

Green

Simpson Onouha Samba Traore

Parker Faurlin

Townsend Taraabt Hoilett

Remy

With plenty of good back ups, this team should do quite well. I think Parker and Faurlin would be a great pairing in midfield.
                              Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Working...
                              X