Would you welcome a openly gay player to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
    so basically you don't like attention #####s? Not homosexuals. But attention seeking LOOK AT ME type people?
    In many ways that's right. There are plenty of attention seeking idiots out there, regardless of sexuality.

On the topic of homosexuals, each to their own and all that, but i can't stand those that make a point of being overly camp to advertise the fact. That is a premeditated act and not natural, and done to highlight the fact they're gay to people they think care. Many of the same people would then kick off if someone made a comment about them being different, or whatever. Well if you're not, then why act the way they do and make a point of advertising the fact....

Comment

the only thing that matters is that hes a good player, couldnt give a sh it about anything else

Comment

Out of the five who have said no...I wonder how many of them were happy to have taken Marlon King to have fired us out of the NPC?

At least 4, I bet. That's the type of world we live in.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
          Out of the five who have said no...I wonder how many of them were happy to have taken Marlon King to have fired us out of the NPC?

At least 4, I bet. That's the type of world we live in.
          Similar amount probably have their surname tatooed down their forearm in old English writing.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

No problem with me at all, a persons leaning is completely their own choice, but I would be concerned that as soon as performances drop below the expectations, the fans will choose to abuse the player, and will target his 'abnormalities' or 'idiosyncricies', whether this is due to being overweight, ginger, bald, ethnicity, or gay.

So while you can hide it, isn't it best to keep it that way, just in case you have a bad game?

Comment

If he`s good enough ,fine. But it s got to be in his contract that he`s not allowed to run up to the Upper Loft and bum me at half time .
              Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                If he`s good enough ,fine. But it s got to be in his contract that he`s not allowed to run up to the Upper Loft and bum me at half time .

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                  Do you prefer to wait 'til full time then? Worried about dropping your pie?

Comment

Well as some are reporting we have signed a Sissy...

..oh sorry, that should be Cisse.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
                      Do you prefer to wait 'til full time then? Worried about dropping your pie?
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Billericay*icky View Post
                        Well as some are reporting we have signed a Sissy...

..oh sorry, that should be Cisse.
                        And some Nancy
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Can't see the supporters having a problem as there were 2000 gay fans that didn't turn up on Saturday. (time to dive for cover lol)

Comment

No batty boys at Rangers, not worth taking stick over

Comment

as long as he aint black
                              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
                              London Pride is a flower that's free.
                              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
                              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

The people who voted no are just hiding their own fears about being gay...

Personally I wish there were more gay men - meaning more women for the rest of us!

Seriously though, anyone who is homophobic really should move to an Arab country or Alabama or something, you'd fit in much better there.

Comment

Working...
                                X