Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
    didnt Clough call him a poof?
    Distinctly less imaginative with his gay pejoratives than some of the good old boys on this forum, eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Distinctly less imaginative with his gay pejoratives than some of the good old boys on this forum, eh?
      LOL

Comment

• Surrey cricketer Steven Davies came out recently, I think this had more to do with the fact that he was being blackmailed into doing so. Before his revelation he was in good form and featured in the england odi squads regularily, afterwards his form dipped and he seems to have disappeared from the starting line up. I know it is just the one example, but im sure that if it were actually benefitial to those undercover gay players they might come out publically. However, I do not see why anything of this nature has to made public, is it in our interest? I couldnt give a monkeys tbh. My colleagues at work dont have to know every finite detail of my life and we all seem to get on fine. i usually assume people who refer to their other half as their partner as gay, do i care enough for them to elaborate? no

Comment

• Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
          Clough didn't speak to highly of him
          neither did his own brother

Comment

• didnt cloughrefuse to let him train with the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              neither did his own brother
              And if you actually bothered to read the piece by his neice that was posted up here you would learn that the brother's guilt over his immature reaction is something that he has never got over and which has ruined his life. He now realises that in condemning his brother for coming out he - probably like some on here - was just insecure and worried about being called gay himself. So he went way over the top to prove what a "real man" he was. As he says, he now has to live with the knowledge that he was in a small way responsible for his brother's suicide. But hey, much more fun to forget the human devastation caused by prejudice and make jokes some of us grew out of in the upper fifth about "sausage jockeys" etc.

BTW, can I also add that for a bunch of oh-so macho blokes who repeat over and over again how "I don't care about 'po*ves'", its funny how whenever I log on this thread is near the top. Mainly due to people who can't leave alone despite the overwhelming evidence of the poll that far from being in the majority on here the bigots are actually in a tiny and very pitiful minority.

Comment

• Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                And if you actually bothered to read the piece by his neice that was posted up here you would learn that the brother's guilt over his immature reaction is something that he has never got over and which has ruined his life. He now realises that in condemning his brother for coming out he - probably like some on here - was just insecure and worried about being called gay himself. So he went way over the top to prove what a "real man" he was. As he says, he now has to live with the knowledge that he was in a small way responsible for his brother's suicide. But hey, much more fun to forget the human devastation caused by prejudice and make jokes some of us grew out of in the upper fifth about "sausage jockeys" etc.

BTW, can I also add that for a bunch of oh-so macho blokes who repeat over and over again how "I don't care about 'po*ves'", its funny how whenever I log on this thread is near the top. Mainly due to people who can't leave alone despite the overwhelming evidence of the poll that far from being in the majority on here the bigots are actually in a tiny and very pitiful minority.
                lol what is this fascination with this retort? whenever anyone expresses discomfort or disgust about homosexuality its because you are insecure and a closet gay as well??? lol ...same old retort....probably read it in some liberal pamphlet somewhere they just cant get there head around the fact that some people are fed up with the gay lobby and fed up with homosexuality being force fed to their kids in school and all over the Tv and media. For me homosexuality is a defect in character or a misplaced gene or some such ...its not natural and i refuse to be brainwashed and misled by the "queer is cool" brigade.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                  lol what is this fascination with this retort? whenever anyone expresses discomfort or disgust about homosexuality its because you are insecure and a closet gay as well??? lol ...same old retort....probably read it in some liberal pamphlet somewhere they just cant get there head around the fact that some people are fed up with the gay lobby and fed up with homosexuality being force fed to their kids in school and all over the Tv and media. For me homosexuality is a defect in character or a misplaced gene or some such ...its not natural and i refuse to be brainwashed and misled by the "queer is cool" brigade.
                  He really sounds like one of the left wing activists you see on the BBC, I wonder if he was at that travelers place in Essex, chained to the scaffolding.

He must work for the Guardian, BBC or a local authority.
                  Last edited by paulmason; 31-01-2012, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulmason View Post
                    He really sounds like one of the left wing activists. He must work for the Guardian, BBC or a local authority.
                    i was thinking that too
                    anyway this thread is going nowhere as both sides are firm in what they believe so best just to let it fade away...lets see if the lefties can leave it alone

Comment

• THIS THREAD HAS NOW ENDED PLEASE STEP BACK FROM THE KEY BOARD!!!!! thank you!
                      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Who the fu ck dragged this stupid thread back up!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                          Who the fu ck dragged this stupid thread back up!!!!!
                          you just did mate!
                          LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

• Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                            If he was gay and has Messi attributes, hell yeah. If he loved ©ock but played like a c**t, then no chance.

Comment

• If we found out that Cisse travelled up the marmite motorway would we be bothered.
                              Im so desperate for us to sign someone who puts the ball in the net, I have been waiting years, so desperte I'd even let him have a go on my sherrifs badge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                                If we found out that Cisse travelled up the marmite motorway would we be bothered.
                                Im so desperate for us to sign someone who puts the ball in the net, I have been waiting years, so desperte I'd even let him have a go on my sherrifs badge.

Comment

Working...
                                X