Would you welcome a openly gay player to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you welcome a openly gay player to QPR

Not meaning to start a riot, but interested to get an anonymous view of numbers each side of the debate
    Yes
    87.82%
    No
    12.18%

Depends if he was played in the right position.

Comment

Originally posted by essex View Post
      Not meaning to start a riot, but interested to get an anonymous view of numbers each side of the debate
      Is he any good? That's really the only thing that matters..

Comment

would he be playing in the hole?
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Why would there be a problem?

Comment

Not if he was going to bang on about being gay in every interview, no.

Comment

If Messi turned out to be gay and he was bombed out by Barca, would you take him (so to speak...)... of course you would.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                If Messi turned out to be gay and he was bombed out by Barca, would you take him (so to speak...)... of course you would.
                No, I honestly wouldn't, unless there was a clause in his contract from ever mentioning it in media interviews, especially club media like QPR Player, matchday programme, etc.

Comment

We are anyway. Samba Diakite is a Nancy boy after all!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                    Is he any good? That's really the only thing that matters..
                    This

Comment

Originally posted by coneysboots View Post
                      We are anyway. Samba Diakite is a Nancy boy after all!
                      Careful, some on here will have you down as being Hitler's love child, or something.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                        Why would there be a problem?
                        Working with someone who is openly gay is no big deal and not a probem, but being forced to walk around in the buff and have a shower with someone who is, is a totally different thing and could cause problems.

Comment

Wouldnt have a problem with it personally.

Without getting into a huge debate (as other threads have already done) about personal views, I am not a huge supporter of homosexuality, but so long as it isnt "forced down my throat" so to speak (maybe not the best choise of words there given the subject!) then I dont have a problem with it.

Im pretty sure I some of my own habits in my personal life would be frowned upon by others, but so long as its not impacting others lives, its all well and good.

If a good footballer that would be a great addition to our squad just so happened to like "poo jabbing" in his personal life, then so be it, no way would I not want him to sign purely because of his sexuality.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

If the lad can play football cant see the issue really..

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                              No, I honestly wouldn't, unless there was a clause in his contract from ever mentioning it in media interviews, especially club media like QPR Player, matchday programme, etc.
                              Why would it be mentioned in every interview??

It would get discussed at first for obvious reasons, but then hardly ever unless they just repeatedly asked the same questions over and over, which would be pointless...

Comment

Working...
                              X