X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im hoping the first one to finally come out just goes for it

Comment

• Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
      don't mean to offend. but I'd put them up against the wall with the left wingers on here and let loose with a gattling gun . . . now this thread has been closed, can we get back to slagging off the ruperts up the road
      Why would anyone be offended by you wanting to execute them?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
        Why would anyone be offended by you wanting to execute them?

tongue in cheek, scenario, we buy messi, he then comes out, seriously is anyone going to hound him out because he is gay?
        I must away now, I can no longer tarry
        This morning's tempest I have to cross
        I must be guided without a stumble
        Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• This thread is well gay
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

• So. 20 odd pages on, it appears that the majority of us don't give a damn. I think that is good. I would imagine and certainly hope, that our players hold similar views.

The one thing that would appear to be the biggest barrier is the fear and total dread of how they may be treated by opposing fans, should things ever come out. (no pun intended).

I suppose it'll be a while before the neanderthals get around to grudging acceptance, which is a shame. I personally would rather not know which players are or not, much the same as I'm not at all interested by the sexual preferences of the bloke at the bank or behind the till at the supermarket. Hopefully, for their sake, they don't feel the need to advertise it either, just as none of our former players haven't.

Comment

• I have always admired the play and not the player and as such could not give a **** if hes gay black or white. As long as he plays well for QPR im happy

Comment

• Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                I have always admired the play and not the player and as such could not give a **** if hes gay black or white. As long as he plays well for QPR im happy
                Simple, to the point and true And the ways things should always be of course.

If everyone else saw things this way the world would be a better place. At least it now seems to be the majority held view, so we're getting there fortunately...with the dinasours slowly dying out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                  Simple, to the point and true And the ways things should always be of course.

If everyone else saw things this way the world would be a better place. At least it now seems to be the majority held view, so we're getting there fortunately...with the dinasours slowly dying out.
                  full of fluffy wabbits and rainbows?
                  shouldnt that be "If everyone else saw things MY way?"
                  Opinions are like *******s. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                    No, not at all mate.

Just a world without discrimination and prejudice, based on gender, sexuality, race, creed, religion etc.

But for some it seems that is still too much to expect.

Comment

• Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                      shouldnt that be "If everyone else saw things MY way?"
                      Opinions are like *******s. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.
                      You're a cynical old bugger aren't you?

A world with less discrimination would be less hateful, and a nicer place.

Not a bad thing to aspire to is it? And just because it may an impossible goal, doesn't mean it wouldn't make a few people's life better if you occasionally didn't say the first thing that pops into your head, just because you believe you have the right to?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
                        You're a cynical old bugger aren't you?

A world with less discrimination would be less hateful, and a nicer place.

Not a bad thing to aspire to is it? And just because it may an impossible goal, doesn't mean it wouldn't make a few people's life better if you occasionally didn't say the first thing that pops into your head, just because you believe you have the right to?
                        Bugger?

He'll love that, what a great choice of word.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          Bugger?

He'll love that, what a great choice of word.

Comment

• Just imagine if there were a seriously camp, above average football player out there, the FA would have them playing for England in no time and he/she would be minted fronting the FA's affirmative action campaign.

Comment

• I wouldn't be against it but could he take the stick from other fans and players, it definately wouldn't be easy, It's really up to the player if they feel they could take it.
                              But in answer to the question No I don't think it would be a good idea to accept a player at QPR due to how the stick being given by opposing fans etc may cause unrest in not only the player but the team too, is that what you would want? (because like it or not it would affect the team)
                              Last edited by 80sCasual; 24-02-2012, 10:17 AM.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X