Would you welcome a openly gay player to QPR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Del View Post
    Why would it be mentioned in every interview??

It would get discussed at first for obvious reasons, but then hardly ever unless they just repeatedly asked the same questions over and over, which would be pointless...
    Openly gay.
    Media interviews are the only way I can see it being done, without being offensive and frightening the horses.

Comment

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
      Working with someone who is openly gay is no big deal and not a probem, but being forced to walk around in the buff and have a shower with someone who is, is a totally different thing and could cause problems.
      You mean like 'pretends to drop the soap' to get your attention?

Comment

If he was gay and has Messi attributes, hell yeah. If he loved ©ock but played like a c**t, then no chance.
        Your mum would love me...

Comment

as a supporter i could'nt give a monkeys but i would object to elton john's greatest hits being played in the changing rooms before every game if i was a player!!
          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
            If he was gay and has Messi attributes, hell yeah. If he loved ©ock but played like a c**t, then no chance.
            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
              Wouldnt have a problem with it personally.

Without getting into a huge debate (as other threads have already done) about personal views, I am not a huge supporter of homosexuality, but so long as it isnt "forced down my throat" so to speak (maybe not the best choise of words there given the subject!) then I dont have a problem with it.
              Choice of words aside i agree entirely.

If someone's gay so be it if they just get on with their life in a normal way. What i can't stand are gay people that are so blatently over the top camp. One one hand they will say they are normal, and it's their choice, so be it, but why in that case do some of them feel obligated to act and behave in a fashoin that is anything but normal....? It's a contradiction if ever there was one. They clearly do it for effect and it's their way to shout loud and proud look at me i'm gay..... Well fine, but if there's nothing unusual about it, as they will say, why do they feel the need for making such a point of it and as you say, throw it in people's faces??

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

lol same

Comment

If someone's gay so be it if they just get on with their life in a normal way. What i can't stand are gay people that are so blatently over the top camp. One one hand they will say they are normal, and it's their choice, so be it, but why in that case do some of them feel obligated to act and behave in a fashoin that is anything but normal....? It's a contradiction if ever there was one. They clearly do it for effect and it's their way to shout loud and proud look at me i'm gay..... Well fine, but if there's nothing unusual about it, as they will say, why do they feel the need for making such a point of it and as you say, throw it in people's faces??
                  You say exactly what I want to Del, but in a much more eloquent way
                  You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

good post mate and its this attitude which imo is over portrayed in the TV media..theres too much of it.

Comment

Yes whatever happened to good old-fashioned entertainers like John Inman, Russell Harty, Kenneth Williams, Frankie Howerd and Larry Grayson?

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        would he be playing in the hole?

Comment

I have no issues with gays playing football. Don't care what any play does in there private life all I want them doing is playing at the best for the club.

Comment

Originally posted by maccatwo View Post
                            I have no issues with gays playing football. Don't care what any play does in there private life all I want them doing is playing at the best for the club.
                            99% people think in the same way, the old days are history.

Comment

so basically you don't like attention #####s? Not homosexuals. But attention seeking LOOK AT ME type people?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                                so basically you don't like attention #####s? Not homosexuals. But attention seeking LOOK AT ME type people?
                                Louie Spence ?

Comment

Working...
                                X