Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Nobody is saying you can't rant - rant all you like but personal comments are unnecessary and usually only cause offence.
    I find Ranting Rules offensive......

Comment

• All clubs are selling clubs except the big boys.

Personally, it we can £5m for Dykes, I’d let him go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
        All clubs are selling clubs except the big boys.

Personally, it we can £5m for Dykes, I’d let him go.
        Someone mentioned in a post , we were selling players for a bag of crisps .
        Well i would definately sell Dykes for a big grab bag of Pickled onion Monster Munch. love em.
        Seriously if someone offers 5 million for Dykes i would bite their hands off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

Well i would definately sell Dykes for a big grab bag of Pickled onion Monster Munch. love em.
          I think we do need to have someone already lined up if we were to sell Dykes.

Comment

• £5m doesn't buy much these days in football. Probably fair price for Dykes but getting a replacement as good or better at that price could be tricky. I appreciate many will not agree with that!

Back to cakes my favourite one as a child was black forest gateau or technically is that more of a dessert? Seems to be coming back into fashion but everything I have tried themed on it has been a very poor imitation. Along with our almost 1st division champion side one of the best things from the 70s.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

£5M definitely! Snap their hands off! As long as most of it is up front, and the board are prepared to re-invest it in 1 or 2 strikers. Swansea want £2M for the lad Whitaker who has been banging goals in for fun for Plymouth all season and they are top of League 1, so will probably be in Championship next season.

Additionally, 'the snake' is after him to take him up to Scotland. Now how about that for karma, that we beat them to his signing! Stick two fingers up to him, that would be so sweet!

Finally, there is a lad also playing in League 1 who is another I'm surprised hasn't been snapped up yet to play in our league. Dion Charles at Bolton. Good, quick, sharp, fox in the box type striker who in my opinion would be worth taking a gamble on. Would probably be able to pick up for £1M too!

Whitaker and Charles up front, would make most if not all Championship defences quake in their boots! Get the deals done now!

Comment

• Barnes starts so he's not going anywhere!
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingaustin View Post

Please advise what the “personal slights “ are please anywhere in this post
                  Kingy I will apologise on behalf of my fellow mod. You've certainly done nothing wrong so please continue to post because you're a valuable addition to this message board.
                  Last edited by WeAreQPR12; 20-01-2023, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• FAYSAL Bettache .....Gone

FAYSAL Bettache has departed QPR following the termination of his contract by mutual consent.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s...eparts-200123/

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

Kingy I will apologize on behalf of my fellow mod. You've certainly done nothing wrong so please continue to post because you're a valuable addition to this message board.
                      Don't apologise for me.
                      "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post

Don't apologise for me.
                        I'm apologising on behalf of all of us the staff as he's done nothing wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post

Who do you think you are? King fan not Austin hahaha. You're deluded for a start. We average 12-13k a week and have zero non matchday income so hiding behind FFP isn't an excuse, it's a reality. You're chatting nonsense and can't back it up. You've named two players. Undav will have plenty of options so why would we be top of his list? Edwards has played youth football, would be a gamble. You were moaning about our transfer policy, but you want to bring in Edwards who we have absolutely no chance of signing permanently in the near future, which is currently our policy. So, what should our transfer policy be in your eyes? It needs sorting out, you're right about that.

How about stop moaning and actually post something constructive? Or moan about something reasonable. Don't you think everyone wishes we could "get to the premiership and sign good players who will get us there".

Edit - STOP the personal attacks. Buff
                          A personal attack? Saying King sounds like a child. Hardly a personal attack!

Barnes starts and plays an hour for top of the league Burnley, 25 points ahead of us yet he's deemed not good enough for us. Wonder what Kompany sees in him that some of our super fans don't? Maybe Kompany should go bake cakes too!

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                            FAYSAL Bettache .....Gone

FAYSAL Bettache has departed QPR following the termination of his contract by mutual consent.

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/under-21s...eparts-200123/
                            Hardly surprise. Loaned to Aldershot, National League, struggled to get into 1st team on loan.

For me, looked brilliant exchanging passes with centre backs in acres of space. Didn't cut it higher up pitch.

Expecting Owens, Duke-McKenna, Alfa to leave soon too.

Comment

• George Thomas is on his way to Reading and will do well !!!

Shame !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by longtime_ranger View Post
                                George Thomas is on his way to Reading and will do well !!!

Shame !!!
                                Please let this be true .
                                Sounds like we are getting rid of some dead wood and clearing some wages for more signings.

Comment

Working...
                                X