No announcement yet.

Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like Niko Hamalinian is off to Belgium.

So that means we dont realistically have anyone to cover at LB given Paal is injured.

Could we go into the free agent market and get someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
      Looks like Niko Hamalinian is off to Belgium.

So that means we dont realistically have anyone to cover at LB given Paal is injured.

Could we go into the free agent market and get someone?
      mmmm Free market we fu ck it up when we spend never mind when freebies i hear Darren Andertons fit again as a replacement for Roberts

Comment

• Ok I am started to get very concerned. Our only real striker is in hospital, lowe is not a centre forward I think 2nd half of the Swansea game displayed that and we haven't even brought in a centre forward. It really is becoming a major concern if the powers that be can't see this being a must
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• I know it sounds desperate but we are desperate so could Kyle Lafferty on a free be shrewd business?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
            I know it sounds desperate but we are desperate so could Kyle Lafferty on a free be shrewd business?
            We aint in L1 yet !

Comment

• I was thinking just a short term contract until the end of the season. Certainly a target man that holds up play

Comment

• It's the same every January, last minute bargain basement over the hill player, no use to anybody, is the usual routine, so don't get any hopes up, on anything else happening, that's if anything happens at all!!?

Comment

• My close sources are telling me that we are doing absolutely f**k all...

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    I was thinking just a short term contract until the end of the season. Certainly a target man that holds up play
                    We need a cf but looks like we're going to not bother

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
                      It's the same every January, last minute bargain basement over the hill player, no use to anybody, is the usual routine, so don't get any hopes up, on anything else happening, that's if anything happens at all!!?
                      Is that the same useless bloke that scored two against us at Reading!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope & Faith View Post
                        My close sources are telling me that we are doing absolutely f**k all...
                        My close sources are telling me that this club is being run by a bunch of incompetent #####.

Comment

• I wouldn't give up yet. Clubs have learned to keep their cards close to their chests.... plenty of proposed deals get gazumped or hijacked at the last minute so I wouldn't read too much into the general silence. Also, a lot of deals are part of a chain and cannot progress until the player at top/bottom of chain moves.

Comment

• Thomas has had his contract terminated by mutal consent.

Comment

• You should change the name of this post. Make it January 23 departures! Are we that skint?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinmalta View Post
                                You should change the name of this post. Make it January 23 departures! Are we that skint?
                                I think we've just sold our tea lady to Millwall for £1,000

Comment

Working...
                                X