Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Harrow QPR View Post

If teams like Luton , Millwall , Preston , Blackbun etc can all manage why can't we ???
    I'll tell you why because we sign crap players that are always injured , our scouting network is non existant , that is why we have no players to sell on.
    To sell players on , you have to be able to play well as a team consistently , so that the players can shine and then be sold on , our squad depth is so weak , as soon as we get a couple of injuries we go on massive losing runs then our saleable assets look crap.
    If we are'nt buying any players over one million , where is all our money going , to lose as much as you are saying , it must be on wages so once again like in the Premier league we are paying crap players inflated wages .
    Why have we signed Lowe if we did'nt have money this transfer window , we are crying out for a centre forward , we have players similar to Lowe , like Willock , Chair , Roberts etc , more bad decisions from the hierachy .
    I for one do not believe the club are losing all the money they say they are . The owners are trying to scrimp and save to recoup some of their losses from the Prem days .
    This club is rotten to the core and the owners and board and director of football need to all #### off .
    Exatly this. From A to Z.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

• Well we've definitely (the owners) written off this season which is pretty disappointing because 2 wins and we'd be back in the top 6.
      I know this time of the year is a tough one but as others have said our scouting network is pretty much non existent.
      With our only real centre forward seriously ill in hospital I find it most peculiar that we didn't at the very least sign a striker.
      I can pick and choose my games now but for the loyal season ticket holders this is not acceptable.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by 3London View Post
        The Deafening silence is worrying...The Q&A with Lee Hoo's will be interesting.

there should only be one Question.

What is going on?
        it’s questions sent in via email .. which means the club will only answer ones they want to . If it was a fans forum they couldn’t dodge any questions

Comment

• I have supported this club for most of my life, and there have been many lows throughout that time, but I'm struggling to think of another time when I have felt so disappointed and despondent as I do now, no direction, no ambition in both the team and the management and board at the club, I love this club, it's in my blood ,always will be, but I can only see a downward spiral, and I really do fear where this is going to end up ?

Comment

• Originally posted by KevC59 View Post
            I have supported this club for most of my life, and there have been many lows throughout that time, but I'm struggling to think of another time when I have felt so disappointed and despondent as I do now, no direction, no ambition in both the team and the management and board at the club, I love this club, it's in my blood ,always will be, but I can only see a downward spiral, and I really do fear where this is going to end up ?
            If we won the next 3 games this will seem like a blip.

Though i do agree with you. There are decisions being made with good intention but they just aren't coming off. I absoultely think it's down to Hoos and Les. Hoos is a business man, and a good one with a record, our issue is in culture, scouting, recruitment. It's reflected on and off the field. It's Les' problem to solve and if he thinks there isn't one, we will be in this spot for a while to come.

Comment

I have supported this club for most of my life, and there have been many lows throughout that time, but I'm struggling to think of another time when I have felt so disappointed and despondent as I do now, no direction, no ambition in both the team and the management and board at the club, I love this club, it's in my blood ,always will be, but I can only see a downward spiral, and I really do fear where this is going to end up ?
              Same here, I have supported Rangers for 54 years on March 1st, but I am not too downhearted, on the plus side the club got rid of a lot of the dead wood in January. Hopefully Lowe and Armstrong can form a partnership and keep us clear of the bottom three.

I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Comment

Being serious here and speaking solely from my own experiences.

Have you ever stopped to think if its an age thing, exacerbated by Covid?

Things just don't seem to make a lot of sense now, troubles are rife, things just aren't what they used to be? It all seems a lot worse than it ever was?

Even QPR?

Nuff said

Comment

• Originally posted by Undecided View Post

Being serious here and speaking solely from my own experiences.

Have you ever stopped to think if its an age thing, exacerbated by Covid?

Things just don't seem to make a lot of sense now, troubles are rife, things just aren't what they used to be? It all seems a lot worse than it ever was?

Even QPR?

Nuff said

There may well be something in that, but I'm not normally a pessimistic person, just at the moment, that's how I see it and feel it

Comment

• Not sure if he could do a job for us upfront, Chris Martin has been released by Bristol City.

Comment

• Steven BeacomBelfast Telegraph
                        Tue 31 Jan 2023 at 15:40
                        West Ham United have made a move to sign Cliftonville teenage sensation Sean Moore.

The Belfast Telegraph understands the Hammers have put a bid in for the 17-year-old winger who has lit up the Irish League this season.

Cliftonville are leading the title race and are intent on keeping the youngster for the rest of the season. Should they accept the bid from the London club the Reds would want the Northern Ireland Under 18 international to be loaned back to them to see out the campaign.

Moore has been in superb form this term playing an influential role in Cliftonville’s title charge, scoring and creating goals and generating much interest across the water.

Newcastle United are another top flight English side who are keen on the player while Everton and Brighton have also been tracking his progress along with a host of others including Championship side QPR and promotion chasing League One team Ipswich.

Gotta be us right ?

Comment

• Connor Wickham is a free agent currently. Left forest green in December at end of a short term contract. He scored 9 goals in 20 games. Worth a punt til end of season? Still only 29 years old. He's a big lad who could play as a target man. Just saying like!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                            Connor Wickham is a free agent currently. Left forest green in December at end of a short term contract. He scored 9 goals in 20 games. Worth a punt til end of season? Still only 29 years old. He's a big lad who could play as a target man. Just saying like!!!
                            The geezer is always injured

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

The geezer is always injured
                              Should fit in well then

Comment

Working...
                              X