Jan 23 Incomings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    He's not what we need though. Another forward who can play wide or through the middle. He's not a striker. He doesn't score goals. Waste of a loan spot.
    Lowe or Uncle ? Lowe or Dykes ?

Comment

Talking of Uncle - was he fishing for a move away? Quotes on a `Bristol City pod cast

Appearing on the One Stream in Bristol podcast in an episode that discusses his time at the club, he said: "I’ve loved the love you have shown me every time I have come back to Ashton Gate, I appreciate that. Hopefully, one day who knows, I’m still playing and I might come back to Bristol City.

Mr. Lansdown the chairman, if he can give me another crack even if it is a short spell. When I’m out of contract with QPR I might be a free agent then so you don’t have to pay for me.

"I’ll play for free if you want. I’m just trying to sell myself here. You might see me again at Ashton Gate playing against you guys and I can’t wait for the home game as well when we play against you guys."

Seems odd

Comment

Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Lowe or Uncle ? Lowe or Dykes ?
        We need a forward to play alongside dykes not instead of him. We could have haaland upfront and still not get a decent ball in the box for him. We would still be playing 1 up top and have a load of players behind him who can't run to the byline and cross the ball. It's the definition of insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

We need a forward to play alongside dykes not instead of him. We could have haaland upfront and still not get a decent ball in the box for him. We would still be playing 1 up top and have a load of players behind him who can't run to the byline and cross the ball. It's the definition of insanity.
          Maybe Lowe would be the one to supply the incomings from the byline ?

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
            Talking of Uncle - was he fishing for a move away? Quotes on a `Bristol City pod cast

Appearing on the One Stream in Bristol podcast in an episode that discusses his time at the club, he said: "I’ve loved the love you have shown me every time I have come back to Ashton Gate, I appreciate that. Hopefully, one day who knows, I’m still playing and I might come back to Bristol City.

Mr. Lansdown the chairman, if he can give me another crack even if it is a short spell. When I’m out of contract with QPR I might be a free agent then so you don’t have to pay for me.

"I’ll play for free if you want. I’m just trying to sell myself here. You might see me again at Ashton Gate playing against you guys and I can’t wait for the home game as well when we play against you guys."

Seems odd
            He's 35 and this is probably his last contract, so I dont think its gonna happen.

Comment

Players who ive seen being linked with QPR so far

Deniz Undav
              Ashley Barnes
              Leighton Clarkson
              Jamal Lowe
              Alex Cochrane
              George Cox

Comment

We are only allowed 5 loans so only one space left ?

Comment

Yes we have one loan space left

Comment

Apparently Jamal Lowe is a done deal, had a medical this afternoon at Heston, and is coming on loan for the rest of the season.

Honestly what a signing, real asset for us.

Comment

Is it 5 in the matchday squad or 5 in total?

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                        Players who ive seen being linked with QPR so far

Deniz Undav
                        Ashley Barnes
                        Leighton Clarkson
                        Jamal Lowe
                        Alex Cochrane
                        George Cox
                        Undav has quite a scoring record.
                        I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Originally posted by cross it Dave View Post

Undav has quite a scoring record.
                          He does.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            Apparently Jamal Lowe is a done deal, had a medical this afternoon at Heston, and is coming on loan for the rest of the season.

Honestly what a signing, real asset for us.
                            Surely that means Willock will be on the way out?

Comment

I mean it's a good signing but don't see him as a out and out number 9 , I means his scoring record is mediocre

Comment

Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
                                I mean it's a good signing but don't see him as a out and out number 9 , I means his scoring record is mediocre
                                I think his scoring record is something like 1 in 5 , similar to Dykes.
                                I cannot understand this signing , he is a similar type of player to Willock , Chair and Roberts and not an out and out centre forward . Maybe Willock or Chair are to be sold ?
                                I do hope we are signing a striker to play instead of or with Dykes as well , otherwise i fear it will be more of the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X