Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
    Don't understand why people think we looked solid playing 3 at the back? Thought we got cut open way too much when we did. We conceded 59 goals last season, 15 teams conceded less. That isn't solid! Generally you need to be conceding less than 50 to be competing especially when we haven't got anyone in the squad right now capable of scoring 15+.
    Was trying to imply that instead of farting about trying to improve defence I’d say our quality upfront is poor I doubt either Bonne or dykes would get into the top 6 sides in league 1 bar Ipswich who I don’t think have come back for Bonne? I fail to see what Dykes offers us awful touch not great at holding ball up or great at bringing others into play passings diabolical, I think Roberts if fit would be there with chair and willock. Would of like Dembele when he left pboro for 250k for Bournemouth pace to burn and scored from wide or down middle

Can’t see us going for Grabban wages will be way to much for us as well

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
      Looks like Byrne is heading to MLS, so think we end up Steriing then
      Hurry up and sign the lad then. We seem to be slow at getting players in. Seems like the favours we all thought beale would be calling on haven't happened. At first we all thought we would have 3/4 villa lads in, none have come. No Liverpool lads. No Chelsea lads. Jcs is 23 and was a free agent. Lots of clubs seem very reluctant to let their young lads leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post

Was trying to imply that instead of farting about trying to improve defence I’d say our quality upfront is poor I doubt either Bonne or dykes would get into the top 6 sides in league 1 bar Ipswich who I don’t think have come back for Bonne? I fail to see what Dykes offers us awful touch not great at holding ball up or great at bringing others into play passings diabolical, I think Roberts if fit would be there with chair and willock. Would of like Dembele when he left pboro for 250k for Bournemouth pace to burn and scored from wide or down middle

Can’t see us going for Grabban wages will be way to much for us as well
        Wasn't a dig at you mate, just a general observation.

Agree with everything you've said above. Have Bournemouth added many additions? Wonder if Dembele is out of favour now they've gone up?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Hurry up and sign the lad then. We seem to be slow at getting players in. Seems like the favours we all thought beale would be calling on haven't happened. At first we all thought we would have 3/4 villa lads in, none have come. No Liverpool lads. No Chelsea lads. Jcs is 23 and was a free agent. Lots of clubs seem very reluctant to let their young lads leave.
          Next few weeks and things will start to move mate. Unfortunately we have to wait until PL clubs are ready and they're obviously in no rush. We haven't got the money to buy players so we're reliant on free transfers and loans. Be surprised if any free transfers come in now and obviously if they do then something isn't quite right as we've had months to sort that or the player wasn't really keen on coming and I don't want that type here.

I'd expect a few loans. We can have 5 loan players in our squad, so 3 more.

Comment

• Ethan Laird the latest to be linked with a loan move to us. Seems like the sterling one isn't going to happen as the loan agreement can't be sorted. Not sure how the lad from man u would be any different from sterling in terms of wanting to sign permanently if it goes well. Beale only wants players on loan if the players is happy to sign for us if they do well. Its an interesting option asost players prob want to keep their options open if they do well to line up a move somewhere else.

Comment

• Would be very happy with Ethan Laird if he can stay fit

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dono77;n2579795]Ethan Laird the latest to be linked with a loan move to us. Seems like the sterling one isn't going to happen as the loan agreement can't be sorted. Not sure how the lad from man u would be any different from sterling in terms of wanting to sign permanently if it goes well. Beale only wants players on loan if the players is happy to sign for us if they do well. Its an interesting option asost players prob want to keep their options open if they do well to line up a move somewhere else. [/QUOTE

Not too overwhelmed with this signing if true , he could'nt get a game in Bournemouths side from January last season.
                Although saying this would hope that he would improve our team .
                Also don't agree with only signing loan players that will sign for good at the end of the season as i think this will limit us to not getting the better loan players.
                Look at Forest last year , they had Davis , Garner and Spence on loan last year and they helped get them promoted but none have now signed permanantly.
                Could'nt care less wether loan players sign permanantly , just give us a good season challenging for promotion.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Harrow QPR;n2579802]
                  Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  Ethan Laird the latest to be linked with a loan move to us. Seems like the sterling one isn't going to happen as the loan agreement can't be sorted. Not sure how the lad from man u would be any different from sterling in terms of wanting to sign permanently if it goes well. Beale only wants players on loan if the players is happy to sign for us if they do well. Its an interesting option asost players prob want to keep their options open if they do well to line up a move somewhere else. [/QUOTE

Not too overwhelmed with this signing if true , he could'nt get a game in Bournemouths side from January last season.
                  Although saying this would hope that he would improve our team .
                  Also don't agree with only signing loan players that will sign for good at the end of the season as i think this will limit us to not getting the better loan players.
                  Look at Forest last year , they had Davis , Garner and Spence on loan last year and they helped get them promoted but none have now signed permanantly.
                  Could'nt care less wether loan players sign permanantly , just give us a good season challenging for promotion.
                  Ethan Laird did well with Swansea when he was with them.

Hes a big upgrade on Sterling judging on his numbers from his Swansea loan.

Comment

• Providing it's a loan with an option to buy ,otherwise as Beale has said "it's only kicking the thin can down the road"

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                      Providing it's a loan with an option to buy ,otherwise as Beale has said "it's only kicking the thin can down the road"
                      Or we sign the Millwall lad on a free in the summer.

Comment

• I think I've lost patients with chair and I'd look to try and move him on. I think there is a player that would be a huge signing for us and perfect replacement. He has turned down a move to the MLS and that player is Juan Mata. The owners could make this happen and I don't think he'd be looking at a massive salary. Got to be worth a conversation Amit?!
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                          I think I've lost patients with chair and I'd look to try and move him on. I think there is a player that would be a huge signing for us and perfect replacement. He has turned down a move to the MLS and that player is Juan Mata. The owners could make this happen and I don't think he'd be looking at a massive salary. Got to be worth a conversation Amit?!
                          Don’t be ridiculous WeArre, talking madness with that, thought you had more sense but obviously not Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                            I think I've lost patients with chair and I'd look to try and move him on. I think there is a player that would be a huge signing for us and perfect replacement. He has turned down a move to the MLS and that player is Juan Mata. The owners could make this happen and I don't think he'd be looking at a massive salary. Got to be worth a conversation Amit?!
                            Mata was on £8m a year and Man Utd last season and you think he'd join us for £10k a week....(£520k a year). He might be 34 and be loaded, but he will still want top dollar.

Chair might not be premiership atandard, but he's still one of our better and reliable players.

Its been a hot day and perhaps you should wear a cap tomorrow.

Comment

• Talking to ones self #madness

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                                Talking to ones self #madness
                                You should know about that

Comment

Working...
                                X