Player Incomings 22/23

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
    Rs reportedly leading the race to bring Tyler Roberts in on loan from Leeds Utd
    I remember when Leeds were losing every week and trying to blame their "massive" amount of injuries. They actually had about 5 players injured including no-marks like Forshaw and Tyler Roberts.... Hilarious how a few months later they're trying to offload this key player they missed so badly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post

I remember when Leeds were losing every week and trying to blame their "massive" amount of injuries. They actually had about 5 players injured including no-marks like Forshaw and Tyler Roberts.... Hilarious how a few months later they're trying to offload this key player they missed so badly.
      Spot on abs at last some common sense
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post

I thought that was a cricket phrase. Jeff I doubt we will sign him with those stats.
        Is it? Well that's stumped me!

Comment

• Well unlike Jeff you know I'd always bail you out!
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Tyler Roberts is not an out-and-out striker and is a utility forward. He has also spent most if his Leeds career coming off the bench. You need to look beyond the 1 in 10 goal stats.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tyle...spieler/296986

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
              Tyler Roberts is not an out-and-out striker and is a utility forward. He has also spent most if his Leeds career coming off the bench. You need to look beyond the 1 in 10 goal stats.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tyle...spieler/296986
              I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) he is a pacey lad too, which if true gives us another attacking dimension

Comment

• So he's Young Fast and plays Multi various attacking positions what are we thinking?
                Les Out...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post
                  So he's Young Fast and plays Multi various attacking positions what are we thinking?
                  Les Out...
                  Disgraceful, no actual plans, machine gun approach, Ronaldo, or Neketiah, or everyone out...

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Disgraceful, no actual plans, machine gun approach, Ronaldo, or Neketiah, or everyone out...
                    It's just not Cricket Old Chap!

Comment

• Did Roberts impress for Leeds the season they went up? I seem to remember it was all Bamford...
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...r-Roberts.html

Comment

• Would for me be more positive than negative to get him at HQ but I am the Man with the Rose Coloured Glasses.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronnie Rangers View Post

Would for me be more positive than negative to get him at HQ but I am the Man with the Rose Coloured Glasses.
                            You and me both.

We will always have a small squad so it's important to have a player who can slot into three different attacking positions. It's very hard to judge his scoring abilities when he's a utility player and only made seven starts last season. But he was still deemed good enough to play in 23 premiership games last season.

He has to be worth a loan slot shirley.
                            Last edited by SheepRanger; 04-07-2022, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Bonne clearly not interested in playing for us next season!

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-...siness-at-town

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

You and me both.

We will always have a small squad so it's important to have a player who can slot into three different attacking positions. It's very hard to judge his scoring abilities when he's a utility player and only made seven starts last season. But he was still deemed good enough to play in 23 premiership games last season.

He has to be worth a loan slot shirley.
                                Who's to say with good Handling ( no Breast jokes please) we couldn't unlock a player, we are after all a Club that needs to buy in Small and develop into bigger things ( no breast jokes please)

Comment

Working...
                                X