• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Peter Harding
    @PHardingSport
    · 10h
    Juan Mata is in talks with QPR as Michael Beale looks to ramp up his recruitment drive at Loftis Road. Mata has property in West London and is believed to be keen on a one-year deal. #QPR #MUFC

what a load of bull !!!
    Twaddle

Comment

• Fontaine Ndanu Julien Mutale Ngoy Bin Cibambi

Might come to us according to one on twitta

Comment

• harry
        @harry_qpr
        · 1t
        QPR are set to make Birmingham City midfielder Gary Gardner their third Summer signing. The 29 year old has today undergone a medical in West London and is set to sign a long-term contract.

Comment

• What happened with the left winger from Peterborough we were supposed to be on the verge of signing??? Another made up story.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post
            harry
            @harry_qpr
            · 1t
            QPR are set to make Birmingham City midfielder Gary Gardner their third Summer signing. The 29 year old has today undergone a medical in West London and is set to sign a long-term contract.
            Don't need another defensive midfielder who at 30 has had his best years imo.

Comment

• More twaddle

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                More twaddle
                Wots da Mata Dave ?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dono77 View Post

Don't need another defensive midfielder who at 30 has had his best years imo.
                    He scored 6 goals last season, not bad. But i agree that we have more than enough midfielders. We better spend our money on couple of decent strikers for a starters

Comment

• Originally posted by ArcticHoop View Post

He scored 6 goals last season, not bad. But i agree that we have more than enough midfielders. We better spend our money on couple of decent strikers for a starters
                      I'm not so sure.

There was quite a lot of criticism last season about the weakness of our midfielder and we needed an enforcer style player. We're also planning a high intensity style next season. I agree we have priorities at wing back and strikers but.....

Do you guys think our current midfield have the defensive attributes and legs for next season?

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

I'm not so sure.

There was quite a lot of criticism last season about the weakness of our midfielder and we needed an enforcer style player. We're also planning a high intensity style next season. I agree we have priorities at wing back and strikers but.....

Do you guys think our current midfield have the defensive attributes and legs for next season?
                        Think a tweet here and there just has to be a good thing, sure the new Gaffer has his reasons and hopefully all will come together for the start of the Season ( how many Seasons I have said this)

Comment

I'm not so sure.

No.

Comment

• Queens Park Rangers are plotting to raid their Championship and London rivals Millwall for right-back Danny McNamara

23 yr old and played 27 times for Millwall last season. His contract is up June 2023 so a transfer fee would be needed if the rumour is true

Comment

Queens Park Rangers are plotting to raid their Championship and London rivals Millwall for right-back Danny McNamara
                              Beale hasn't seen Kakay on training pitch yet!

Comment

• Originally posted by Isleworth116 View Post

Beale hasn't seen Kakay on training pitch yet!

Comment

Working...
                                X