Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Paal has signed
    Hope he's good and pacey would be nice

Comment

• Welcome Mr Paal

Comment

• Comment

• I'm a believer you do need older players to mix with youngsters but it's great to see two signings both a good age.
          Although a certain Mr Ferguson proved you can win things with kids

Comment

• Looks useful down the left only concern regards the assists is that Lyndon will be on the end of them at present

Comment

• Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
              Looks useful down the left only concern regards the assists is that Lyndon will be on the end of them at present
              We are bound to get in some pacey strikers.....New boss ain't that silly.

Comment

• QPR are interested in Fenerbahce's Dimitris Pelkas

Twitter

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                  QPR are interested in Fenerbahce's Dimitris Pelkas

Twitter

Hes got 2yrs left on his contract, made 33 appearances for Fener last season and has an approximate value of £4m. Seems very ambitious for us and not sure why he would join a championship club when hes in his peak years and an international?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dimi...spieler/212832

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Hes got 2yrs left on his contract, made 33 appearances for Fener last season and has an approximate value of £4m. Seems very ambitious for us and not sure why he would join a championship club when hes in his peak years and an international?

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/dimi...spieler/212832
                    West London Team, Pie and Mash, Cold Peroni by the Thames, must have one Foot on the Plane lol

Comment

• https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qp...ential-player/

Thought uncle signed a new contract ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo

Les said this afternoon that they are still in discussions.
                        Would like to think uncle has enough set aside to support him and his family for the rest of his life and would be happy with whatever we offer him.
                        Surely being such a fan he must be cut from the same cloth as us and if financially secure he would just be happy to have the privilege to play for the team you support with money not being a factor?

Comment

• I say we need at least four more signings.

- 2 Strikers
                          - A midfielder
                          - Right Back.

We already have a good nucleaus of a squad, we just need a few tweaks here and there, and I do think we will have a good solid squad, perhaps not playoff material but a good solid base.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                            I say we need at least four more signings.

- 2 Strikers
                            - A midfielder
                            - Right Back.

We already have a good nucleaus of a squad, we just need a few tweaks here and there, and I do think we will have a good solid squad, perhaps not playoff material but a good solid base.
                            Surely we'll need a back up left back too? I just can't see Hammey being part of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                              I say we need at least four more signings.

- 2 Strikers
                              - A midfielder
                              - Right Back.

From the press conference yesterday, got a feeling he will stick with the 3-4-3 / 3-5-2 formation from last season as it gets the best out of Dickie and Dunne. Clarke a natural replacement for Barbet and Paal seems much more of a LWB than standard LB.

Probably means we need another CB for cover if Jordi goes, a RWB, back up LWB and a Striker. Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get another number 10/winger as well. Probably covered for CM with dozell, field, johansen and amos.

I reckon the striker and the RWB will be young prem loans.

Comment

• Callum Brittain RWB from Barnsley was mentioned somewhere as an option for us. Anyone here seen him play?
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X