Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post

Exactly this

The point is will he improve our squad and these days a fee of under a million is nothing.
    MW says he want's a AMC then get him one.
    He is working on peanuts we are in a great position in the league and are lucky to be here with our squad size and budget.
    All other teams are improving their squads, we are a injury or two away from a free fall imo, where as other teams in the top 6 and chasing can afford a injury or two.

Do we really think money is that tight?
    Hang about.... you just said Willock hadnt played many matches. So at the time we did buy Willock he was worth £750K, and that's no different to my value of Paterson.

Yes money is tight. We get instalments for Eze and we've spent some and we still dont make any.

Im just saying, I wouldn't spend loads on a player thats now 30 and had a good half of season and out of contract next year. (He wants out, just like Manning was, who went for peanuts)

Comment

• None of above mentioned players are mouthwateringly good. Waste of time and money bringing them in. Only incoming I'd be interested in would be one who is better than an existing first teamer already here. The current crop have done us proud thus far and I'm confident they can see us over the line - I'd rather keep continuity than do a "Bournemouth". I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict we will finish above this re-vamped Cherries lot.

Comment

• Not sure how legit this is but this has been doing its rounds on Twitter from a Swansea journo...

QPR have submitted a fourth bid for Jamie Paterson. 300k + Moses Odubajo. Swansea weighing up their options and are inclined to accept. #Swans #QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by Abseits View Post
          None of above mentioned players are mouthwateringly good. Waste of time and money bringing them in. Only incoming I'd be interested in would be one who is better than an existing first teamer already here. The current crop have done us proud thus far and I'm confident they can see us over the line - I'd rather keep continuity than do a "Bournemouth". I'm gonna stick my neck out and predict we will finish above this re-vamped Cherries lot.
          I agree - (apart from finishing above bournemouth!) and I love the current crop have done us proud bit ...have you read most of the match threads on this site you would never have guessed!

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
            Not sure how legit this is but this has been doing its rounds on Twitter from a Swansea journo...

QPR have submitted a fourth bid for Jamie Paterson. 300k + Moses Odubajo. Swansea weighing up their options and are inclined to accept. #Swans #QPR
            i can't believe they would let moses go - he provides cover on both the LH and RH of defence. kakay maybe

Comment

Not sure how legit this is but this has been doing its rounds on Twitter from a Swansea journo...

Can’t see why they would value Moses at around 400,000 when we got him for free and he is often injured ... doesn’t make sense.

Comment

I think its a spoof account and a whole load of BS mate.

Comment

• Very much doubt that deal is being discussed. Moses is mostly injured, was only signed on a 1 year deal and is now worth 400k?? Plus we have no decent back up to uncle. Kakay doesn't count!! Lol!!

Comment

• Originally posted by NicRanger View Post

Seems a bit unfair? In a very poor team he has 8 goals. That’s more than anyone in our squad bar Dykes. And Dykes only got there against a crap Reading side on the weekend, when Paterson wasn’t playing.

We have been struggling to score goals so bringing in a player with more goals than Willock or Chair would
                    seem to be a good move.

He also has the second best goal conversion rate in the entire league.

Seems pretty good to me ...
                    Agree and 8 goals and a number of assists from 22 games is by no means a poor return from an attacking player (not a centre forward). He plays a similar role to Willock so would be worth a bid of around £700k.
                    As for the Wells bid from Swansea, any one got an idea what it was? If it is a similar fee would it be worth a try? I know he will also be away for International duty, which may be an issue.

Comment

Complete load of horse manure that

Comment

• 5+ hours to go.

My bet is we snare Paterson in the final
                        hour for 625k

If not, totally good to go to the finish with our current squad.

Yes, we are a bit thin, but we’re heavy as a club that’s pulled together.

Comment

• That was what we paid for Johansen, similar quality and age, that would be fair value for money. Some Fulham supporters called it daylight robbery. The major difference was Stefan wanted the move and he was not in their plans.

Comment

• Wages is also a concern as far as Paterson is concerned I should believe.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• No loan move for James McAtee today: he’s rejected offers from Rangers, Swansea, Bournemouth, QPR, Huddersfield, Dutch clubs, Belgian clubs, Spanish clubs.
                              City now very hopeful he will sign a new long-term contract

looks like it's gonna be a quiet deadline day for us.....

Comment

• No Paterson deal according to WLS.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X