January Rumours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think we can kiss the autos goodbye !
    Bournemouth signing nat phillips, siriki dembele, kiefer Moore, Joe Rothwell, todd cantwell and maybe Jamie Patterson lol

Comment

• Well they can't play them all can they??!!! Lol!! Stockpiling players is never a good idea. Whoever gets dropped won't be happy but it's their perogative. If we get Patterson then the club have done well once again.

Comment

• Dirty Leeds blew promotion for a couple of seasons whilst leading the table with a big points advantage.

Interesting on the 90min re-run of the Reading game Nick London asked Andy Sinton opinion on “who are the 2 transfer targets” Sinton unsurprisingly declined to say who the “2 “were !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping Giants View Post
          Bournemouth are not messing around, just signed Nat Phillips on loan from Liverpool
          Sh*t or bust - they know that second place is up for grabs - feels like they are replacing the whole team!

shows the power of parachute payments

But they are not the only ones

Middlesboro , Blackburn seem to be adding quality - I hope its WBA not us that drop out of the play off picture!

Comment

• Originally posted by furlong29 View Post
            Think we can kiss the autos goodbye !
            Bournemouth signing nat phillips, siriki dembele, kiefer Moore, Joe Rothwell, todd cantwell and maybe Jamie Patterson lol
            I was never expecting it in the 1st place ,we cant compete in the transfer market with the bigger teams ,but Bournemouth are taking the #### if they bring in that lot .
            if Parker fails to deliver promotion this season he will certainly be sacked and would fully deserve so

Comment

• Wells close to signing for Swansea
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Wells close to signing for Swansea
                That is a relief.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

• Bonne hauled off after 79mins on sat with Ipswich losing 1-0. Apparently he was non existent.
                  It's a shame we didn't flog him whilst we could.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

• Originally posted by WilkieQPR View Post
                    MW was on Sky sports transfer update and said happy with what we got but no secret we want a AMC so Patterson or nothing it seems
                    So nothing it seems. Our 3rd bid rejected

Comment

• 3rd bid for Paterson turned down apparently .

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Wells close to signing for Swansea
                        I dont think he is, Bristol City have turned it down.

Comment

• I would just pay the 750k demanded and be done with it. Patterson clearly wants out and wants to move on.

Comment

• Just read we’re unlikely to go back in for Paterson now after having a 3rd bid rejected. Oh well we move on. Think that’s it folks

Comment

• Originally posted by ConorQPR2000 View Post
                              I would just pay the 750k demanded and be done with it. Patterson clearly wants out and wants to move on.
                              We will sign him at the 11th hour for around £600,000

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                                Just read we’re unlikely to go back in for Paterson now after having a 3rd bid rejected. Oh well we move on. Think that’s it folks
                                We should keep trying.

Comment

Working...
                                X