No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If they were top quality there would be other clubs willing to pay them more than we can afford. But getting in our own players and moving away from the loan market makes for a more stable team. I'm sure these players would give us enough to achieve a mid-table finish.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangerod View Post
      Bonne and Green average at best. We really should be aiming for a higher shelf player. Our midfield looks slow and lightweight too - we need to strengthen there. And of course we need a lb
      We cant afford the wages of top quality unfortunately. I'd be very happy with bonne and one of the others mentioned. Theres no way we will be paying top money for him. Charlton need the money to survive especially after their hearing has been delayed so it's good timing for us to apply pressure.

Comment

• Jeff
        @lefthookqpr

The grass is GREEN

Double confirmed as tweeted earlier today. #Roderick Expecting Green to be tied up imminently announced tomorrow if club choose to.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
          Jeff
          @lefthookqpr

The grass is GREEN

Double confirmed as tweeted earlier today. #Roderick Expecting Green to be tied up imminently announced tomorrow if club choose to.

I couldnt give a s h I t about Green,the only contract I'm interested in is BOS

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

Be nice to have both tho ?

Comment

He probably feels the same about you! He only wants sign & it will be a good move for us & him

Comment

• Agree with the above. Any half decent attacking options to help out Chair, BOS and Dykes will bring an improvement in the current paper thin squad! Is it too much to ask for an additional LB aswell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeffqpr View Post

He probably feels the same about you! He only wants sign & it will be a good move for us & him
                  i doubt he ever heard of me tbh

Comment

He will if he reads this board

Comment

He misses your updates on the mini league is the last I heard.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by knocker View Post

I'm sure they hang on your every word.
                        I posted that comment as a poster on here pointed out that the club would have a 100 players had they signed the players I commented on.

Comment

• Originally posted by lincoln ranger View Post
                          Agree with the above. Any half decent attacking options to help out Chair, BOS and Dykes will bring an improvement in the current paper thin squad! Is it too much to ask for an additional LB aswell?
                          the squad is paper thin and one unfortunate match (like Everton against West Ham last night) could devastate it. There simply isn’t any quality cover in some positions like CF, ACM, LB.

Time is ticking away to sign those much needed players, because quite frankly the U23 squad is not nearly good enough to provide good cover.

Comment

• According to Newsnow.

QPR table offer for Southend United striker Charlie Kelman

18yr old forward with 6 goals from 30 appearances in the first team

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post
                              According to Newsnow.

QPR table offer for Southend United striker Charlie Kelman

18yr old forward with 6 goals from 30 appearances in the first team
                              Exciting times

Comment

Exciting times
                                State of it... He's 18 ffs! You expecting Mbappe quality???

Comment

Working...
                                X