No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hugil apparently about to join Norwich and won’t be returning!

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Hugil apparently about to join Norwich and won’t be returning!
      Thought so because the odds for Norwich winning the championship got reduced this afternoon from third favourites to favourites. With parachute money this is a cheap signing for Norwich.

With WHU £5m richer I would expect them to wrap up the Eze transfer by Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
        Hugil apparently about to join Norwich and won’t be returning!
        Good luck to him, did well for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Good luck to him, did well for us.
          Not against us !!

Comment

• Sean Gallagher
            @Sean_Gallagher9
            ·
            12h
            Understand Tom Carroll is training with QPR at the moment to keep fit. The former Tottenham midfielder is a free agent after leaving Swansea earlier this year #QPR

Comment

• Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post

Sean Gallagher
              @Sean_Gallagher9
              ·
              12h
              Understand Tom Carroll is training with QPR at the moment to keep fit. The former Tottenham midfielder is a free agent after leaving Swansea earlier this year #QPR
              If he is a free then yes get him in.

Reading having problems signing Ovie Ejaria from Liverpool . That one could replace Eze. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/2...complications/

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Reading having problems signing Ovie Ejaria from Liverpool . That one could replace Eze. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/08/2...complications/
                Had his fair share of injury problems and had his contract terminated bu Swansea in Jan because of a lack of game time. If he does sign I hope the contract is based on appearances.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Had his fair share of injury problems and had his contract terminated bu Swansea in Jan because of a lack of game time. If he does sign I hope the contract is based on appearances.
                  Don't know if been said but Ferdinand and Ramsey should know all about him

Comment

Thought so because the odds for Norwich winning the championship got reduced this afternoon from third favourites to favourites. With parachute money this is a cheap signing for Norwich.

With WHU £5m richer I would expect them to wrap up the Eze transfer by Friday.
                    £3.6m the rest is add ons which includes promotion.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Ejaria would be a good replacement for Eze if we can sell him in time to do a deal with Liverpool.

Comment

• My sources (the voices in my head) are telling me we'll sign Dickie by Monday.

Comment

My sources (the voices in my head) are telling me we'll sign Dickie by Monday.
                          Hope so Sheep

Comment

My sources (the voices in my head) are telling me we'll sign Dickie by Monday.
                            Hope it's in your head and not a gut feeling because there's nothing worse than a dickie tummy.

Comment

• Dickie would be a class signing and was head and shoulders the best cb in league one last year and easily a level above Goode who I also rate highly.

If the club land him it would be a real coup and would actually show QPR are still the bigger pull than the tin pot team down the road.

Reckon we will have to part with 3-4 mill for him!!

We are also being linked to Cullen who is a very good footballer and would sit perfectly imo alongside Amos and Ball in the middle of the Park.

Comment

• I think if Newcastle are interested, there's only one place Dickie will end up.
                                Personally I haven't seen him, don't know how good he is, not excited.

Comment

Working...
                                X