No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mawson is a good defender, especially at champ level. Has been plagued by injury at time’s though which would be a risk.

However, on his day and playing we’ll he’d be a great signing but can’t see us affording his wages. Think he’s on 32k per week at Fulham.

I would also much prefer to see us get the money and go and buy rob dickie from Oxford who looks like he’s got everything to go right to the top!

plus someone said that another option Fulham are offering is Betenelli their second choice gk who I think is very good and would make more sense in any player plus cash deal with them!!

Comment

• Fulham paid 20million for Mawson so I can’t see this being permanent. 15million + permanent Mawson is a reasonable deal

15million + Mawson onloan would mean we’re paying 5 million for a loan deal which would be madness

This isnt official or final offers yet so no need to judge this offer too much at the moment
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

• Another injury plagued player? Hmm, I`m not sure about this one...
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
          Fulham paid 20million for Mawson so I can’t see this being permanent. 15million + permanent Mawson is a reasonable deal

15million + Mawson onloan would mean we’re paying 5 million for a loan deal which would be madness

This isnt official or final offers yet so no need to judge this offer too much at the moment
          Agree, if it’s a loan then it’s not a good deal. If a loan I would still expect 18-19 mill and also Fulham paying a considerable amount of his wages.

id much prefer the keeper in any deal and for us to try and get dickie

Comment

• I’d much prefer Dickie and take 20 mil for Eze. Dickie has sell on value where as Mawson is almost 27 and injury prone

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr View Post
              Fulham paid 20million for Mawson so I can’t see this being permanent. 15million + permanent Mawson is a reasonable deal

Can't be a loan, this is what was being muted for Hugill on here the other day.
              I posted then, it's no go accepting 15mil and a borrow, mad.
              Now if we could get him on a permanent, and Fulham to pay half his wages for the length of the contract, which does happen then go for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Agree, if it’s a loan then it’s not a good deal. If a loan I would still expect 18-19 mill and also Fulham paying a considerable amount of his wages.

This

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

Not sure we should take £5m off the top of £20m for Hugill. It's still £5m and he would be 31yrs old at the end of a 3yr deal with no sell on value.

Norwich have just had an opening bid of £3m + £2m add ons for Hugill rejected by WHU. So it's going to take the full £5m to get him.

I would rather use that £5m towards signing two players with resale value in that 24yr old range, which seems to be our strategy. Dont ask me who, but I think the club know they're out there. I'm sure there will be fringe strikers that clubs will begging to loan out come late Sept too.
                  Bang on

Comment

• Clubs overpaid for players like Hugill, Clarke and Mawson and have found them very difficult to move because they want to recover a good chunk of their outlay. They also paid them a good wage and this type of player is going to see out their contracts unless these teams virtually give them away.

Comment

• James Bree 22 from Villa, was on loan at Luton last season.....wouldn't mind him, think he is a right back

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                        James Bree 22 from Villa, was on loan at Luton last season.....wouldn't mind him, think he is a right back
                        That would be so harsh on Kakay who just seems to have cemented a place a RB. If Manning leaves it's the LB position that needs some attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by SheepRanger View Post

That would be so harsh on Kakay who just seems to have cemented a place a RB. If Manning leaves it's the LB position that needs some attention.
                          Yes it would be but we need back up cos cant think of any ?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post

Yes it would be but we need back up cos cant think of any ?
                            We would need to sell or loan out Kane first

Comment

• I'm sure that most people here haven't heard of David Turnbull, 21 year old, Motherwell.

However, if QPR have a spare £3m kicking around, you should go for him. His vision, his presence on the ball and his ball striking (15 goals from 30 matches, from midfield) reminds me of Paul Pogba... With a dash of Gary McAllister (who also started his career at Motherwell)

Celtic are about to buy him, but they were also about to buy John McGinn before Aston Villa sneaked in. I think the same thing could happen here... Might actually happen with Villa again.

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post

Agree with keeper then buy Dickie.

Comment

Working...
                                X