No announcement yet.

20/21 QPR Transfer Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would take that offer if it was cash up front and perhaps had some add ons as a bonus with a sell on fee mandatory.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I would take that offer if it was cash up front and perhaps had some add ons as a bonus with a sell on fee mandatory.
      Yes agree.

Comment

• I think Hugill is gone im afraid, cant see us affording it, plus west ham want a permanent deal and we wouldnt be able to afford his wages.

Norwich looks like they are getting him. Focus should be on looking elsewhere for a striker, a centre back and a midfielder.

Comment

• Strange how this has suddenly come out don't you think?
          I thought the deal for Hugs was over for us.
          'Ammers trying to twist our arm I think.
          We hold the cards, if we go with this,we must have a deal where they pay the same percentage of his wages, they do now, till the contract finishes.
          If not let Norwich have him.

Comment

• Realistically it's very unlikely we will be able to sign Hugil on a permanent with our salary cap being 10,000 a week .
            I suspect Eze could still join West Ham for around £15 million with Hugil coming to us on another season loan with West Ham paying half his salary again as part of the deal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
              Realistically it's very unlikely we will be able to sign Hugil on a permanent with our salary cap being 10,000 a week .
              I suspect Eze could still join West Ham for around £15 million with Hugil coming to us on another season loan with West Ham paying half his salary again as part of the deal.
              Yeah that sounds realistic to me .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Yeah that sounds realistic to me .
                Sounds ridiculous to me.
                We can't give them Eze for 15m and a borrow.

Comment

• Rumours Wycombe have 500k bid accepted by Forest for Adomah.
                  Jamal Lowe set to sign for Swansea.

Comment

• Originally posted by QPRDave View Post

Sounds ridiculous to me.
                    We can't give them Eze for 15m and a borrow.
                    Not really , you often get players coming the other way in loans as part of transfers . Thing is if Norwich are prepared to pay a fee and match his wages it’s a non starter .

Comment

• Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Not really , you often get players coming the other way in loans as part of transfers . Thing is if Norwich are prepared to pay a fee and match his wages it’s a non starter .
                      Yeah exactly Stains.
                      So why has this suddenly come up again?
                      We've already moved on from this deal, or at least it was reported we had.
                      ​​​​​

Comment

• Missed out on Izzy Brown too it seems, if we were ever in for him in the first place

Comment

• It’s another Twitter rumour Dave so I wouldn’t believe it yet

Comment

• Christian Maghoma

https://www.lancs.live/sport/footbal...rough-18798396

His agent informed us that the 22-year-old is keen on a return to England

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Sean_Gallagher9/...44527341371393

QPR interested in signing Tom Lockyer from Charlton according to Sean Gallagher of Talksport, the 25 year old is currently avaliable on a free transfer due to a clause in his contract.

Comment

• Sean Gallagher is a genuine itk, who is not interested in sensational headlines.
                                Just says what he knows.
                                Is the fella he's talking about any good?

Comment

Working...
                                X