No announcement yet.

Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've stayed to the end watching us lose plenty of times - just because we miraculously got a point at home gives him no right at all to question my loyalty.

Comment

• My son left early. He has a choice between getting home at 12.30 or 1.30. He chose to go early because of the crap selections ,tactics and subs made by this #####.You do not upset your paying customers.First and basic rules of business.
      As usual it is everyone elses fault.

Comment

• Plus if he wants us to stay at home is he going to refund the rest of our season tickets?

Comment

• Some would look at it this way, Ollie has been getting pelters all season, sometimes warranted, sometimes not, and hasn't said a word. Now the moment he does bite back a bit, fans are crying. Can't give it to him and not take it back imo.
          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
          Pawel Wszolek - 6
          Luke Freeman - 6
          Matt Smith - 6
          Ebere Eze - 4
          Joel Lynch - 3
          Tomer Hemed - 3
          Toni Leistner - 2
          Massimo Luongo- 2
          Angel Rangel - 2
          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
          Geoff Cameron - 1
          Aramide Oteh - 1
          Jake Bidwell - 1
          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Left on 92, i had enough. Left turnstiles, heard a slight cheer and thought maybe full time or a consolation goal and carried on walking. Less than a minute later a loud roar and the music. At that moment, me and the other poor sods walking down ellerslie stopped and said FFS. Some even ran back

I don't usually leave early and I feel gutted for doing so, but there was literally a couple minutes left and we had about 1 shot on target all game up until that point...would never have guessed we'd fluke a comeback lol
            Last edited by SuperHoopNik; 28-11-2017, 04:04 AM.
            "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• 90 seconds does not make up for 90 minutes! maybe if we tried to score in the first 90secs rather than wait until we are 2 -0 down fans may have more reason to stay. nothing up to the 90+1 minute suggested we were even close to drawing that game. and it took their keeper dropping the ball to gift us a way back in. i understand he was probably pumped with Adrenaline during that interview but i imagine today when he watches that game back he will see we were 2nd best throughout the entire game. I left early which is something i never normally do.
              at the moment i feel pretty confident that we could all arrive at half time and feel like we have not missed much.

Comment

• If he is going to slate anyone, why not slate those who didn't go in the first place. No way was there over 13k there. Every stand was bloody empty. (I am not saying he should slate them).

As others have said, we didn't look like scoring and then we get lucky by lumping it forward slightly better than we were lumping it forward for the previous 92 minutes. I stayed until the end but I can see why people left. I was upset that we were given 4 minutes injury time! I wanted it to be over

Comment

• Let's make Ollie happy and keep ourselves happy by getting to the Leeds match in the 90th minute.......

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                    If he is going to slate anyone, why not slate those who didn't go in the first place. No way was there over 13k there. Every stand was bloody empty. (I am not saying he should slate them).

As others have said, we didn't look like scoring and then we get lucky by lumping it forward slightly better than we were lumping it forward for the previous 92 minutes. I stayed until the end but I can see why people left. I was upset that we were given 4 minutes injury time! I wanted it to be over
                    This - the gaff was empty apart from the away end. I completely understand why people left early. Watching their lot crowing in our ground, the crap our team was delivering on the pitch, nobody could possibly have forecast that fluke after 90 minutes. Holloway is a clown and got out of jail last night. I did stay and am delighted we nicked a point when it looked like we’d been turned over by them AGAIN!!! For him to dig out those few Rs fans who did turn up for the game (8,000 I reckon) is totally unforgivable. He needs to be shown the door and sooner rather than later. The faces on the Brentford fans coming out of the ground was priceless though

Comment

• Me and my boy left after 90 mins against villa last week because we could only get an early train home at a reasonable price,turns out what with the problems at white city waiting for a tube for about 15 mins we nearly missed the bloody train and had to run up 3 escalators at Euston and made it with a minute to go.My point is I never leave early but on that occasion we had too and other fans will no doubt be the same on occasions.....thought ollies comments were bang out of order,give us something to shout and cheer about as let’s behonest we were ####ing dreadful!!!

Comment

• People leaving like that happens every night game?

He really aint coating off the poor people without cars who have to get last buses and trains, hes coating off the people who gave up when the players didnt.

Comment

• We should all leave earlier more often......probably won't lose as many as we do !

Comment

• His tirade continued at the post-match press conference:

“I didn’t like the fact that our fans gave up, some of them. The rest of them deserved that treat because we’re not going to give up, never. You never know what’s going to happen in this game.

What I’m trying to say to the fans that went home, hopefully you might miss your last bus. Hopefully, and that’s the reason you went, and you missed a hell of a treat.

All the ones who stayed, I’m so burningly proud of you it’s unbelievable, because no matter what happens I will fight for this football club until I die, and so will my team.

If you missed it, you ain’t half missed something here.”

Comment

• No Ollie under your tenure I have watched in majority of games 90+mins of the the most turgid, boring, senseless with absolutely no game plan football with you waving your arms about on the sidelines beating your chest like a mad man

If I had not turned up full stop last 12months all I really would have missed is the above and numerous defeats where your you have totally set the team up wrong you muppet. No away wins in ten months says it all you k ant but you think you can question fans loyalty!!! who have stuck by the team during this period, while you you clueless prick have gone from poor decision to poor decision

Comment

• Who does this bloke think he is? Seriously? Does he think he owns the football club, muppet.

Comment

Working...
                                X