Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
    message for knobhead............

your a farking disgrace of a manager. Dont bother showing up for training tomorrow, stay there.
    Can't disagree with a word of that 👍
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

To be totally fair here, he is useless and i wont be sad in any way when he does go, BUT he got dogs abise tonight and i think it was some of the worst ive heard in soooo long.
      A,azing comeback andhes passionate and hes just giving some back.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        message for knobhead............

your a farking disgrace of a manager. Dont bother showing up for training tomorrow, stay there.
        I think you’re being generous calling it “training”. It just involves running up hills.

Comment

Kevin. You do not go on live tv as a manager of a club and act like that. Eyes bulging away spouting shite for fun.

Comment

Never heard him get any stick mores the pity

He should have been booed for Sylla sub alone

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              To be totally fair here, he is useless and i wont be sad in any way when he does go, BUT he got dogs abise tonight and i think it was some of the worst ive heard in soooo long.
              A,azing comeback andhes passionate and hes just giving some back.
              well the next time we're losing a game and someone goes home early i hope they do an interview with sky (preferably whilst holding a cup of hot chocolate) saying "i told you so" to ollie after we lose

Comment

Rather than ripping into the fans he should be asking why half the fans in the stadium chose to leave after 80 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                  Rather than ripping into the fans he should be asking why half the fans in the stadium chose to leave after 80 mins.
                  Exactly

Comment

Don't want to sound smug but I stayed to the end and am bloody pleased I did! Don't blame those who left, but personally I like to stay to the end...you never know what can happen!

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
                      And why the other half don't even bother turning up in the first place

Comment

13 which includes st holders regardless if they attend so that figure is nearer to 11.5? Shocking if true.

Comment

He’s trying to make do with a host of injuries. Well done Ollie.

Comment

never mind the clever people who left early, how about the thousands who didn't bother at all
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Just seen the interview. Jesus. What a t osser. Worse than it was described. Taxi for Ian please, Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Just seen the interview. Jesus. What a t osser. Worse than it was described. Taxi for Ian please, Tony.
                                You see the whole thing or just the 30 second snippet that's doing the rounds?!!

Comment

Working...
                                X