Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    I think as minimum he needs to be apologising tomorrow or clarifying what he said.

If club don't put him in front of camara tomorrow then there just as guilty
    I agree. Tony will want an explanation I'm sure, and quite right too. If that happened at Air Asia he'd go nuts.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Oooh just seen it. Ouch. That is a bit strong.

https://twitter.com/TVickers1/status/935266659971059714

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
        I understand each word in that last sentence individually but together it’s like listening to Rab C Nesbitt without subtitles.
        Basically grow some, stop being so self regarding and fookin' easily upset and offended.

The vast majority of this thread is like a bunch of teenagers getting indignant because they've been told a few truths.

Don't agree with all Holloway said, but the FULL interview was mostly on the money.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Never heard him get any stick mores the pity

He should have been booed for Sylla sub alone
          with Mackie still on, that must bug him

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
            I agree. Tony will want an explanation I'm sure, and quite right too. If that happened at Air Asia he'd go nuts.
            To be fair you’d be a bit silly leaving one his Air Asia flights early.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
              Basically grow some, stop being so self regarding and fookin' easily upset and offended.

The vast majority of this thread is like a bunch of teenagers getting indignant because they've been told a few truths.

Don't agree with all Holloway said, but the FULL interview was mostly on the money.
              He just talks #### whether it's 30 secs or 2 mins, tonight he got lucky, I help pay his wages, have to be up a 5am for work and only been in 10 minutes, don't want that toss pot insulting the hardcore support,

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                Oooh just seen it. Ouch. That is a bit strong.

https://twitter.com/TVickers1/status/935266659971059714
                That's the short version mate. There is a full interview doing the rounds where he spits venom at the officials too.

Then in a second interview later he has a pop at the Brentford fans for singing that he'll be sacked in the morning.

Bloke is losing what little sanity he has left!

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post

I stayed to the end. Saw the fluke point. Still convinced more than ever that he's a useless ####

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    To be fair you’d be a bit silly leaving one his Air Asia flights early.
                    Superb.

Comment

Until now i’ve tried to back Holloway. But not anymore. That rant proves he’s not up to the job.

He hasn’t got a cool enough head to make rational decisions. That is why we see him chop and change so often not just between games but during the games.

Holloway wants to pass on messages to fans tonight. I hope the club read this and pass it on to him: #### you Holloway!!

I left early tonight because of my passion for the club not because I don’t have passion to the club. It’s the same reason I left the Forest game early. I love this club and i’m watching this donut make bad decisions on a regular basis. I leave because I’m angry. If this ######## had enough about him he’d understand that as a leader you are going to have to lead/manage people with different characters and personalities to your own. Just because people react in a different way to what he wants or that he would it doesn’t make them wrong or mean they care any less than he does.

After Holloway’s inevitably sacked for failing whenever that may be he needs to remember that while he’s off trying to get a job somewhere else, telling that club how great their fans are, it will be fans like me who are still be here being truly passionate about this club, and not just when they pay me a wage to be passionate. He might only care while he’s paid to care but he should have enough respect to not #### off and put off fans from coming back again with comments like that.

Some people might find it that much harder to justify spending the cash to come back here. And those fans would be down to Earth enough to know that there wasn’t any chance we’d miss the last bus like he said tonight he hoped we would, because aren’t so out of touch that we don’t know a bus runs later than 09.30. Poncey patronising ####

Comment

Daily Mail

With Brentford’s away support also singing about Holloway losing his job, the QPR boss said: ‘I’ve got a smug look on my face. Getting sacked in the morning? I don’t think so. I didn’t like the fact that our fans gave up, some of them. What I would like to say to those who left is you should have stayed. Why didn't you stay? Everybody who did, well done, fantastic, you deserved that. Don't go home early. If you’re going to leave early, don't bother coming at all, stay at home. You might not have missed your last bus, but you missed a treat.’

What a b astard. And I stayed to the end.

Comment

Hardly a treat either was it?

2 scruffy tap ins gifted to us by their keeper after being played off the park for 90 minutes. Better than losing of course, but I'm gonna keep the champagne on ice for now!

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            Andy Rees is the club's customer relations manager. You might, being a customer, want to share your disgust at the manager's comments with him

andyr@qpr.co.uk
                            OK now that's getting a bit sad now
                            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              OK now that's getting a bit sad now
                              Don't worry. It's for customers. Of the club. Who go to games.

Comment

I’m no teenager 52 years old and I loved Olly first time round but to call out the fans after that performance is disgraceful. It costs me £100 with travel to watch the games and I won’t be going again for sometime now. Should be rejoicing after a comeback like that but I am just insulted and angry. Nothing about growing some balls us fans are the life blood of the club but if that’s how he thinks of fans then he can jog on, we will be getting below 10,000 league games soon and he is to blame for that.

Comment

Working...
                                X