Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    It's a shame actually. I'd well and truly had enough of Ollie by the time he left last time round, but most fans still held him in quite high regard I think. I can't see that being the case when the plug is pulled this time.
    Yep, his first spell still one of my favourites aside from latter part.

Comment

• Peaked in 2004 at Hillsborough. That season we were unbeaten at home and wonabout 6 games away all season so not too much change there. The sad bit is he should be held in high regard for that season and getting back up. That could change though.

Comment

• To be honest I still hold him partly to blame for us going down the first time. We went on a shocking run at the end of that season too

Comment

• where i sit we have fans from brighton, folkestone and purley , why shouldn't they leave early on a night game , to get home a bit earlier . people have to get up for work , we got lucky last night , i'm gutted i left on 86 but thats my right , i'll accept it was a heat of the moment rant from him , but i bet he's left games early , or jogged on from the cinema when the film was cack

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
            Peaked in 2004 at Hillsborough. That season we were unbeaten at home and wonabout 6 games away all season so not too much change there. The sad bit is he should be held in high regard for that season and getting back up. That could change though.
            Don't forget though, we nearly blew it on the run in. It was squeaky bum time at Hillsborough when we should have had it sorted by then.

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
              To be honest I still hold him partly to blame for us going down the first time. We went on a shocking run at the end of that season too
              To be fair team was rank and I doubt anyone could have saved us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                And you wonder why hes reacting the way he is lol! id be exactly the same as him when you have supposed supporters of the same side sniping at him every 5 mins! cannot blame him one little bit in my book!
                Pinkie, let's be honest with this. He's got away with more than what any other manager would at Rangers...

Comment

• his job is to put bums on seats. His tactics are doing the opposite. Carry on playing the way we do and it be in front of a half full stadium
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                    To be honest I still hold him partly to blame for us going down the first time. We went on a shocking run at the end of that season too
                    me too.
                    1 win from 13 games took QPR down with barely a fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
                      We have wasted nearly 3 years on #### managers and still counting with this latest one still there. Never replaced Redknapp and still paying for it now.
                      This!
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                        where i sit we have fans from brighton, folkestone and purley , why shouldn't they leave early on a night game , to get home a bit earlier . people have to get up for work , we got lucky last night , i'm gutted i left on 86 but thats my right , i'll accept it was a heat of the moment rant from him , but i bet he's left games early , or jogged on from the cinema when the film was cack
                        Where do you sit mate?
                        I am from Purley as well so might know him.

Comment

• Mick McCarthy post match comments...can see Ollie coming out with this - http://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/...ipswich-870015

Comment

• His right your right
                            Last edited by dogsrrs; 05-12-2017, 07:25 AM.

Comment

• Just heard his interview on today’s effort and the guy who’s walked off with three goals and ball under his arm wollie says he never saw him during game. Un####ingbelievable

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                Just heard his interview on today’s effort and the guy who’s walked off with three goals and ball under his arm wollie says he never saw him during game. Un####ingbelievable
                                There's an awful lot our manager cannot see, it would appear.

Comment

Working...
                                X