Holloway post-match interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chopper View Post
    He’s trying to make do with a host of injuries. Well done Ollie.
    But injuries have nothing to do with playing a striker who needs crosses but not playing a winger to deliver them, and nothing to do with not sorting Freeman out week after week when he always wants to beat one too many and his skills are wasted. Nothing to do with not being able to keep the ball from a throw in, not looking the least bit dangerous from a dead ball.....what do they do in 'training'? Holloway got lucky tonight and he should have been humble enough to admit it then he may have got some sympathy instead of going on the offensive and making himself look a knob. No, I didn't leave.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      your avator
      Upper loft on 89 minutes mate.

Comment

don't be surprised to see the attendance drop over this.
        I very much doubt it. The leavers will have already paid for the rest of the season.

Comment

your avator
          It's Pinkie! We're losing six nil at half time to Any F ucker FC.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
            Upper loft on 89 minutes mate.
            No chance...those seats have legroom !

Comment

your avator
              That just cracked me aswell after you pointed it out
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• They are paid to take dogs abuse when it's sh1te. I ain't paid to do a sh1t job and not expect a rollocking.

If I was paid to go and watch that sh1te, Holloway might have a point.

Comment

• No I did not Kevin. Do you believe me?

It's not a serious question either, just a dumb one mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                    No I did not Kevin. Do you believe me?

It's not a serious question either, just a dumb one mate.
                    No it really isnt, you posted the exact same answer as he did, but fuller, hence me presuming you sent him the clubs answer .
                    Who did you complain on behalf of then?
                    Another dumb but serious question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                      But injuries have nothing to do with playing a striker who needs crosses but not playing a winger to deliver them, and nothing to do with not sorting Freeman out week after week when he always wants to beat one too many and his skills are wasted. Nothing to do with not being able to keep the ball from a throw in, not looking the least bit dangerous from a dead ball.....what do they do in 'training'? Holloway got lucky tonight and he should have been humble enough to admit it then he may have got some sympathy instead of going on the offensive and making himself look a knob. No, I didn't leave.
                      Spot on!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        No it really isnt, you posted the exact same answer as he did, but fuller, hence me presuming you sent him the clubs answer .
                        Who did you complain on behalf of then?
                        Another dumb but serious question.
                        Not at all. I got the email from somewhere else. Certainly not Stan. Or anyone else running the forum. The club obviously sent out the same reply to all the known supporters boards as a limited form of damage limitation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          he actually played the striker (sylla) on the wing, and had 4 wingers on the bench.
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            It's Pinkie! We're losing six nil at half time to Any F ucker FC.
                            lmfao
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Its no conspiracy theory and me trying to out you realists, was a genuine question due to the same reply, and wondering why WATRB got one.

Comment

• Well you presumed wrong Kevin. The email was sent out this morning as a circular to ALL THE FAN SITES, giving permission for it to be distributed across their forums.

It's a dumb question because I never complained about a thing, even though you're jumping to some random conclusion that I did - and worse still on behalf of WATRB - as if.

Comment

Working...
                                X