Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
    Oh really?

Well let's hope the actual public announcement is an apology from Ollie himself. Far better than an announcement from the club.
    Jeez all he farking said was those who went should of stayed lol, seen it all now, talk about ridiculas lol
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• I don't know another sport where supporters get coated off by the manager after putting their cash into the club for inflated tickets, whilst sitting there in 4 degree weather on a Monday night.

We pay his wages to do his job, take criticism and be professional. Right now he he's under performing in his job, not taking criticism and not being professional.
      Let's not call it passion because he is Ian Holloway... the one thing you don't do as a manager is coat off the fans that pay their cold hard cash in their spare time to watch a sport and the team they follow. If you're the customer, you're entitled to do what you want no matter what - especially if it's sh1te!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        I don't know another sport where the fans get coated off by the manager after putting their cash into the club whilst sitting there in 4 degree weather on a Monday night.

We pay his wages to do his job, take criticism and be professional. Right now he he's under performing in his job, not taking criticism and not being professional.
        Let's not call it passion because he is Ian Holloway... the one thing you don't do as a manager is coat off the fans that pay their cold hard cash in their spare time to watch a sport and the team they follow. If you're the customer, you're entitled to do what you want no matter what!
        Coating off?! the fans that went should of stayed?! major coating off lol, sent him packing

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
          Coating off?! the fans that went should of stayed?! major coating off lol, sent him packing
          Feeble response to my argument.

Comment

• When jfh was getting hounded out of his job exactly like ollie is now, i swear I remember reading untold times from untold users..
            'I dont care who the manager is, win lose or draw as long as the players have a go i will be happy.'

Comment

• Originally posted by 1973 ranger View Post
              Where is Flavio when you need him!
              oh ffffssss this boards losing the plot not ollie lololol

Comment

Feeble response to my argument.
                Yes totally agree how feeble anyone whos responding to him saying that, yet have slagged him off left right and centre

Comment

• Last nights comments are just a distraction, a smoke screen, a diversion away from how abysmal his side were and are.

He deserves to get slagged off, the man is a muppet. Let's see how he likes it if no-one turns up because seemingly his side can only perform when he can be head cheerleader with an atmospheric audience.

Comment

• As one of the Fans who left last night - and it is probably the only time i have done it - yes i was there at the final whistle against newcastle and every cup humiliation since day dot..i am annoyed at myself for going but more annoyed at Holloways spin on a game that up until that point had not even looked like being a draw ..he didn't have a go at the fans who leave early almost every game . it was the equivalent of a boxer being out boxed for 12 rounds landing a lucky punch then going on to claim they are the best in the world.

those Fans me included left early and 90mins is not really being classed as early would be annoyed at themselves but to then have a gloating idiot trying to ram it down their throat was not something fitting of the manager of a football club...the vitriol in the bit to camera - the i hope they don't come back .i hope they missed their bus was uncalled for.

i have been a supporter of Holloways and a lot of the flack he comes in for is unfair but on this point i struggle to find the plus side in what he did

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Jeez all he farking said was those who went should of stayed lol, seen it all now, talk about ridiculas lol
                      No mate, he said those that went home early should stay at home. Big difference. If you actually watch both interviews in full length he also digs out the referee and the Brentford fans too.

Dunno what he's thinking. Hardly like he's in a position to be making demands. He's clinging onto his job by the skin of his teeth as it is from what I can tell!

Comment

• Pinkie, the football last night wasn't great (especially second half), we were so so so lucky to get a point and we have an excitable manager at the best of times.

Hollow went on a coat fest last night. Slagged officials, opposition management and supporters but then turned on his own.

As my grandmother would say.. think it.. count 10 and then don't say it.

Hollow has now sown as much disharmony at the club in a long while, he used to be one of us and now seems to turn against the people he is employed to make happy.

At best it was utterly stupid and at worst, we will feel it in the clubs pockets with lower attendances.

Pinkie you are not stupid, so you know what the manager did was!

Comment

Last nights comments are just a distraction, a smoke screen, a diversion away from how abysmal his side were and are.

He deserves to get slagged off, the man is a muppet. Let's see how he likes it if no-one turns up because seemingly his side can only perform when he can be head cheerleader with an atmospheric audience.

And the very reason im glad hes wound you up abit, i bet you was right peeved when that second went in for us! honestly cheer up we got a great comeback last night

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            No mate, he said those that went home early should stay at home. Big difference. If you actually watch both interviews in full length he also digs out the referee and the Brentford fans too.

Dunno what he's thinking. Hardly like he's in a position to be making demands. He's clinging onto his job by the skin of his teeth as it is from what I can tell!
                            Tbh thought he said those who went should of stayed tarbie, but lets get in the real world here, hes said it out of frustration as hes obviously aware of how much slagging off of him there is, but to say about him slagging brentford and there fans, what the farks wrong with that? hes showing abit of derby fight there and spirit, and yes hes getting carried away, but thats also cos he loves his job and us so much, tbh if i was manager and i was getting this much flack id just turn round and stick two fingers up and be gone! like in any job if youre not appreciated it makes you feel like having a go!

Comment

• That was the outburst of someone under pressure and not being able to cope with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awin View Post
                                Pinkie, the football last night wasn't great (especially second half), we were so so so lucky to get a point and we have an excitable manager at the best of times.

Hollow went on a coat fest last night. Slagged officials, opposition management and supporters but then turned on his own.

As my grandmother would say.. think it.. count 10 and then don't say it.

Hollow has now sown as much disharmony at the club in a long while, he used to be one of us and now seems to turn against the people he is employed to make happy.

At best it was utterly stupid and at worst, we will feel it in the clubs pockets with lower attendances.

Pinkie you are not stupid, so you know what the manager did was!
                                My same response awin as ive just responded to tarbie mate! i can dfully understand how ollie felt when he did that, as its simular on here when we do well, it makes you want to rub someones nose in it who`s been putting you down, its only natural!

Comment

Working...
                                X