No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Alex Ferguson says he is the most naturally gifted player he had ever had at Man Utd then we should be doing everything we possibly can to make this happen. Flair players are the difference in tight games in this league and taarabt showed that under Warnock.

Comment

• I'd be surprised if it didn't happen. He wants to join, we seeem to want him and lazio seem to want rid

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        Would make sense but then Lazio might still want us to pay his wages.
        I'd imagine they would. I also can't imagine the club would want to pay all of his wages if it's in excess of 20k per week.

Probably why this one is still up in the air! Ha ha

Comment

• Considering what we have and what we've brought in, if we only sign one more player i'm now mustard for Ravel.

He has the potential to make our strikers look better than they are.

He'll have to work so hard his pressing game though as we are not playing open football, and probably won't this season. He went missing alot in his last spell here.

Although i am slightly concerened about the length of time our best CB is out for and maybe we should be looking to cover that?

Comment

• Watched Adel's debut for Genoa on Sunday, and thought we are missing that spark and skill. Get Ravel on board and playing to give us that spark we desperately need.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

• Get him signed up ffs
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• We are holding talks with Morrisons representatives according to Dave McIntyre this morning.

Comment

• I'd say he definitely fancies moving back to Rangers... It's now down to his agent and the club!

Comment

• Yeah its his agent whos got to do the work now.
                    Trying to keep Lazio happy by persuading them paying part of his wages is still better for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                      We are holding talks with Morrisons representatives according to Dave McIntyre this morning.
                      Just read that article. Absolute nothing article just to fill coloumn inches. Nothing at all in there that the anyone taking a remote interest didn't know already!

Comment

• Lets have a montage with some young persons music to get everyone excited...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8D-xEWdbUg

wouldn't mind a repeat of the first minute for sure!

Comment

• This needs to happen today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                            Watched Adel's debut for Genoa on Sunday, and thought we are missing that spark and skill. Get Ravel on board and playing to give us that spark we desperately need.
                            He did well for someone who hasn't played for a while and against Fiorentina.

Comment

• Sky saying we are discussing loan and permanent options

Comment

• Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
                                Sky saying we are discussing loan and permanent options
                                Good old sky covering their options, keeping people watching

Comment

Working...
                                X