Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
    Would you move to Wigan?
    I'd imagine he was never gonna sign for them. Near his family home and nice arrangement to keep fit.

Comment

• Can understand this being kept quiet as it makes sense the club want to assess him interacting and training with the squad for a few days WRT his character. No doubts over his ability of course. The cat's out the bag though, as the media have now picked up on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        Personally not a fan of him. I get why fans want him as we need someone that has vision and awareness however I just don't rate him like the majority do on here
        Not sure where the substance is in this argument, because the proof was in the pudding when he was last here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          Hopefully this is onski.
          Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          #Onski
          Just out of curiosity, did I start that word here? http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...r-Sadiki-onski

Comment

• No mate i afraid you didnt.

You started it here.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ighlight=Onski

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Not sure where the substance is in this argument, because the proof was in the pudding when he was last here.
              In fairness to WeAre, he isn't arguing anything - it's just his opinion he doesn't rate him that highly. I half see his angle (although I do rate Morrison) - he did go missing quite a abit and ended up being bombed from our starting 11.

Def excited if we get him back though, we have lacked that flair type player that gets people on the edge of their seats.
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                In fairness to WeAre, he isn't arguing anything - it's just his opinion he doesn't rate him that highly. I half see his angle (although I do rate Morrison) - he did go missing quite a abit and ended up being bombed from our starting 11.

Def excited if we get him back though, we have lacked that flair type player that gets people on the edge of their seats.
                Geezers a proper wrong un (in footballing terms) but hes been noted by so many respected people in the game as one of the best footballers ever.
                What can we lose, we aint going up or down this season, so lets have some fun.
                Whether that be on the pitch with maverick silky skills or off it with Ollie calling him all the names under the sun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Geezers a proper wrong un (in footballing terms) but hes been noted by so many respected people in the game as one of the best footballers ever.
                  What can we lose, we aint going up or down this season, so lets have some fun.
                  Whether that be on the pitch with maverick silky skills or off it with Ollie calling him all the names under the sun.
                  NW managed to get Adel going. Let's see if Olly has the same erm interpersonal skills....... he wanted someone to play the fvcking piano, down to him to make sure the performer turns up. Fingers crossed.... (no pun intended)

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post

I meant, if there was an argument/debate about the substance to each side - not if we are arguing about it fully.
                    Depends what you class as not rating someone. He has pure natural ability, that side doesn't need to be debated, everyone should be able to rate him on that.
                    If he doesn't rate him because he doesn't work hard enough, then fair enough, but for me that's not enough to just not rate someone at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                      No mate i afraid you didnt. You started it here.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ighlight=Onski
                      Oh yes, that's the one. Knew it was one of those

Comment

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo..._campaign=1490

more legs to it

Comment

• Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
                          If thats true and he comes to us i will be so satisfied i wont need to get a leg over for an entire year

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            If thats true and he comes to us i will be so satisfied i wont need to get a leg over for an entire year
                            You might regret saying that after a week or twos abstinence!

Comment

• Does it say that we are actually going buy him?...
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                                Oh yes, that's the one. Knew it was one of those

haha, its your claim to fame Stan

This must be kept as a ritiual from now on with title threads being amended if need be.

#Onski
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X