No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am also convinced this deal is already done, and our club likes the press on deadline day so they purposely wait to create a buzz. It is actually a busch league move if you ask me
    Strike First, Strike Hard, Show no Mercy

Comment

• Morrison

Mail says deal being Hijacked for Tranzpoor from Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
        He's a mug if he thinks he'll sort his career out there!

Comment

• Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
          not the most reliable source........

Comment

• Would be Ravel all over if he randomly went to Turkey.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              Would be Ravel all over if he randomly went to Turkey.
              Turkish mafia- real gangstas- would end up taking him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                Would be Ravel all over if he randomly went to Turkey.
                Well he went to Italy instead of coming here in the summer wasn't it he'll go where the money is

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Well he went to Italy instead of coming here in the summer wasn't it he'll go where the money is
                  You'd hope that he learned his lesson on that one. What he needs is games, and not to be based somewhere where he feels like an outsider.
                  Last edited by Tarbie; 31-01-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                    2 years ago. And Lazio are a massive club why would he turn that opportunity down? He didn't know he would be frozen out by a new manager for apparently not being able to speak italian!
                    "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

• I think we are his last chance of actually doing something with his career. Les obviously loves him, the fans love him. Ollie will be determined to sort him out im sure. Turkey is where players like Sandro go and disappear into oblivion. Make the right choice Rav and become a rangers legend

Comment

• I reckon deals done and media team really kicking a rse out of it as fans are excited

I will be annoyed if deal was done few days ago but not completed until today for the media hype as if that's the case we have missed out on him playing tomorrow

Comment

• Be a loan if it gets done.

A 9pm jobby.

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                            I reckon deals done and media team really kicking a rse out of it as fans are excited

I will be annoyed if deal was done few days ago but not completed until today for the media hype as if that's the case we have missed out on him playing tomorrow
                            If there was the chance of him being available for tomorrow, the deal would surely have been completed in time...

Comment

• Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                              If there was the chance of him being available for tomorrow, the deal would surely have been completed in time...
                              That's what I hope was the case mate

Comment

• Loans signing can play the next day , only permanent signings need too be registered for midday the previous day

Maiga signed just before midnight and scored the next day against Burnley

Comment

Working...
                                X