No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People on Twitter claiming he was seen at Westfield, probably complete b0ll0x but it's the word on the street
    "Imagine a relationship that went wrong but you held on in there for years: that's what it is like supporting a football team. Your loyalty to a team can never die. Ties are stronger than they could ever be with a woman. If she goes and sleeps with your best mate, it's over. If the Rs' boss, Ian Holloway, slept with my best mate, QPR would still be my team. Even if many of the things that you loved about going to matches have gone - terraces, team shirts without sponsors and being able to smoke at grounds - you still stick with your team." - Peter Doherty.

Comment

Originally posted by ConorM1882 View Post
      People on Twitter claiming he was seen at Westfield, probably complete b0ll0x but it's the word on the street
      Learnt not to take this as a sign of anything, my former school friend who works on promo stands has seen him in westfield both white city and stratford a few times, both when he wasn't at qpr or west ham.

Comment

I've got him on Instagram and he's definitely been training with us today. In his Instagram story he had the qpr training top on saying how ####ed he is after the session. Also definitely at Westfield also

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
          I've got him on Instagram and he's definitely been training with us today. In his Instagram story he had the qpr training top on saying how ####ed he is after the session. Also definitely at Westfield also
          #Onski
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
            Please do share apologies guys hope it happens didn't mean to put negative spin on it just not been spoken about and total opposite of what ollie would want or is about. But if I'm honest I'm desperate for him to sign I miss a maverick someone we go omg did he just do that! Up off your seat I tell ya!!!! Hope it happens can't see it though

Comment

I am a fan and want him to sign, just hope we train him to win the ball back when he loses it.

To make us work we need all the players on the pitch to give us 110%, one weak link could cost the whole squad.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                I am a fan and want him to sign, just hope we train him to win the ball back when he loses it.

To make us work we need all the players on the pitch to give us 110%, one weak link could cost the whole squad.
                Let's hope Jimmy is right anyway

Comment

Class signing if it comes off. Proper player

Comment

The type of signing I would imagine will happen,out of contract players and loans, with one of 2 cheap permanent signings

Comment

Originally posted by Insider View Post
                      Please do share apologies guys hope it happens didn't mean to put negative spin on it just not been spoken about and total opposite of what ollie would want or is about. But if I'm honest I'm desperate for him to sign I miss a maverick someone we go omg did he just do that! Up off your seat I tell ya!!!! Hope it happens can't see it though
                      Welcome to the optimists club

Comment

You could see during the brief loan spell how much ability this bloke has and he glides across the pitch. Lets hope we get him and we can keep him motivated as he is good enough to tear this league apart.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                          Welcome to the optimists club
                          Why thanks bakes on a serious note he is a baller, if we want to progress or go up in the next couple of seasons you need players like this. We have piano carriers as ollie says like manning etc but need players like goss morrison and freedman to unlock defences! Not getting hopes up as I have seen nothing at all linking him with us nor have I been told anything. But maybe just maybe qpr have got it right and kept it under the radar! Want to see this training pic proof though

Comment

Why thanks bakes on a serious note he is a baller, if we want to progress or go up in the next couple of seasons you need players like this. We have piano carriers as ollie says like manning etc but need players like goss morrison and freedman to unlock defences! Not getting hopes up as I have seen nothing at all linking him with us nor have I been told anything. But maybe just maybe qpr have got it right and kept it under the radar! Want to see this training pic proof though
                            I did a bit of sniffing around on this one too. I'm not sure there is anything in it.

If Ravel is really in talks with the club they have done a pretty awesome job in keeping it quiet!

Comment

Is he out of contract at Lazio or would a deal need to be done before deadline?

Comment

Vehicle reversing stand clear vehicle reversing

Comment

Working...
                                X