Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Is any one else not concerned that, we haven't signed anyone with a few days to go?
    I'm surprised that Goss hasn't been announced yet to be honest. Not concerned at all though. I'm now pretty comfortable with the notion that we are very unlikely to go up or down this season, even with the players we have at this present moment. As such, unless someone decent is available for the right price, why bother doing too much in this window?

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      This. If they won't sell or come in within our financial envelope then don't do the deal and stick with what we have and put what's not spent into next transfer window. Days of allowing clubs and players to bend us over are gone and I personally am glad

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        I'm surprised that Goss hasn't been announced yet to be honest. Not concerned at all though. I'm now pretty comfortable with the notion that we are very unlikely to go up or down this season, even with the players we have at this present moment. As such, unless someone decent is available for the right price, why bother doing too much in this window?

Should all be about building a strong side for next season now.

Comment

• There's always next season

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            To embed players into the club rather than have another mad rush in the summer?

Comment

• I would be rather concerned that if we can't get any of our targets now why should the summer be any different.
              A loss today and at Newcastle could see us looking over our shoulders again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                Yeah, but only if they are available for the right price.

Loads of silly purchases get made in the January window cos clubs in bad positions get desperate. We need to make sure we don't get sucked into that!

Comment

• Originally posted by Greg1882 View Post
                  Spot on Greg after all last sumers deals were a roaring success went they ? took 3 months to see anything from them and still waiting to if others will turn up

Comment

• If we looked serious relegation fodder then I would say signings were a priority but give Ollie credit he's started grinding out results so no way should we be held to ransom. Six more wins between now and end of season would see us safe we must have six wins in us so no panic

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                      I would be rather concerned that if we can't get any of our targets now why should the summer be any different.
                      A loss today and at Newcastle could see us looking over our shoulders again.
                      This^^ We simply have to strengthen our team in this window. We are still far from clear of a relegation struggle just yet,IMO.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

• Where would Morrison play in our current 4 3 3 formation?

Comment

• Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                          Where would Morrison play in our current 4 3 3 formation?
                          In the carpark hanging with his homies infront of his slammed BMW

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                            Hahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
                              Whilst wearing an Arsenal shirt.

Comment

• He's just posted #14 on twitter. Our number 14 shirt is free? Hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X