No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent work Jimmy. See the oracle has changed his tune on this one. Hope we get it down

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      I did a bit of sniffing around on this one too. I'm not sure there is anything in it.

If Ravel is really in talks with the club they have done a pretty awesome job in keeping it quiet!
      Stick Tarbs straight in as new entry in second place right underneath Jimmy in the ITK table please Hits mate.

Comment

• Sky have taken their link down for some reason!!

Will be delighted if we do sign him

Comment

• 09:54

QPR ASK ABOUT MORRISON

Sky sources understand QPR have enquired about Lazio winger Ravel Morrison.

He is currently training with QPR to keep up his fitness and has two-and-a-half years left on his contract at Lazio.

Comment

• Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
            09:54

QPR ASK ABOUT MORRISON

Sky sources understand QPR have enquired about Lazio winger Ravel Morrison.

He is currently training with QPR to keep up his fitness and has two-and-a-half years left on his contract at Lazio.
            Think that is about as far as it is , imo it will be between him and Freeman ! And it's letting Brizzle know we have options buck up or lose a fee

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
              Will done Jim, a day earlier than the rags good work.

Hope this comes off, a class player.
              Funny thing is is McIntyre writes the articles for west London but he was insiders source it was rubbish I smell a rat

Comment

• If he has over two years left on Lazio contract then they'll be a fee involved. All depends on how much they want for him I suppose.

Comment

• Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
                  Think that is about as far as it is , imo it will be between him and Freeman ! And it's letting Brizzle know we have options buck up or lose a fee
                  Morrison is on a different planet to Freeman.

Hope we get both tbh.

Comment

• Big shout by the Rabbit - he's not an attention seeking itk wannabe like some. So when he posted this thread it made a few sit up and listen but the true itk king poured cold water all over it. So clearly it was a load of rubbish and Jimmy was just feeling unloved

Seriously, whether he ends up signing for us or not, this shout came out of the blue, the lad has been training with us and a day after the shout SSN and WLS start picking up on it. JFR doesn't want credit for this but should get it any way - great shout fella
                    #standuptocancer
                    #inyourfacecancer

Comment

• Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                      Morrison is on a different planet to Freeman.

Hope we get both tbh.
                      He's a good player bakes there's no doubt but I really do think posters are just over egging him , no I don't see a need for him and Freeman , him plus a striker or Freeman plus a striker is far more in order than the two of them

Comment

• Definitely a risk worth taking in my opinion. To get out this division you need a stand out player. A Taarabt or an Austin in fro t of a well drilled team. Give him an 18month deal. Use this half the season to give him fitness and confidence then let's go for it next year. Can win you a game in one breath this lad, even if he is a bit of a nutter. Then again so is our manager, might just be the perfect fit.

Comment

• My worry with Ravel is that he may be the same as Djibril Cisse. We sign him to the end of the season, he plays out of his skin for us, gets himself a contract, then sits back and turns to sh!te.
                          Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                          Pawel Wszolek - 6
                          Luke Freeman - 6
                          Matt Smith - 6
                          Ebere Eze - 4
                          Joel Lynch - 3
                          Tomer Hemed - 3
                          Toni Leistner - 2
                          Massimo Luongo- 2
                          Angel Rangel - 2
                          Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                          Geoff Cameron - 1
                          Aramide Oteh - 1
                          Jake Bidwell - 1
                          Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            My worry with Ravel is that he may be the same as Djibril Cisse. We sign him to the end of the season, he plays out of his skin for us, gets himself a contract, then sits back and turns to sh!te.
                            Or he might not. It's a gamble but worth taking at the right price imo. Just need to toe a few clauses in so that IF he turns in to a nightmare then we can #### him off

Comment

• Originally posted by rkingy78 View Post
                              If he has over two years left on Lazio contract then they'll be a fee involved. All depends on how much they want for him I suppose.
                              No fee involved, they released him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                No fee involved, they released him.
                                I will happily eat humble pie well done Jimmy! But I dont think lazio released him though? If they haven't a deal won't be done in time is my hunch

Comment

Working...
                                X