No announcement yet.

Ravel Morrison - Official

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We've said we only want players who want to play for QPR, he wants to play for us, and has more talent than our whole squad put together.

Get him in!!

Comment

• Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      We've said we only want players who want to play for QPR, he wants to play for us, and has more talent than our whole squad put together.

Get him in!!
      Agreed. Lee hooS sort it out now. We don't want to be waiting until the last min.

Sign him nowwwwwwww
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• I really don't get why these things get left to the very last minute, its like Christmas, we all know its coming but every year there are last minute panics. If we fail to get this over the line now due to lack of time, someone needs firing ! We have a player who fits the mould of QPR entertainers and wants to play for us, monies can't be that different between the parties or we wouldn't have even got this far, so please get this sorted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
          I really don't get why these things get left to the very last minute, its like Christmas, we all know its coming but every year there are last minute panics. If we fail to get this over the line now due to lack of time, someone needs firing ! We have a player who fits the mould of QPR entertainers and wants to play for us, monies can't be that different between the parties or we wouldn't have even got this far, so please get this sorted.
          Not to mention he's training with us

Comment

• If he signs tonight, I assume he wont be playing tomorrow? Not that I think he will sign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              It definitely wasn't done and dusted when those 2 were tweeting each other over the weekend.

If it happens it will be last minute.
              It was between ourselves and Ravel. We had to agree a deal with Lazio and now that's been done.

Do you think Ravel would stop training with Wigan and come down here just so we could have a look at him? It's been done for a while, as Jimmy originally posted.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                If he signs tonight, I assume he wont be playing tomorrow? Not that I think he will sign.
                Of course he will sign,this isn't messi we are talking about,and NO he won't be eligible for tomorrow night,nor will the doctor who actor

Comment

• Originally posted by Kit View Post
                  I really don't get why these things get left to the very last minute, its like Christmas, we all know its coming but every year there are last minute panics. If we fail to get this over the line now due to lack of time, someone needs firing ! We have a player who fits the mould of QPR entertainers and wants to play for us, monies can't be that different between the parties or we wouldn't have even got this far, so please get this sorted.
                  Chill out, jeeeez. It's done. The hold up was due to agreeing a deal with Lazio not Ravel. Nothing we can do about that as Lazio have dug their heels in since the day he signed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mattyqpr View Post
                    It was between ourselves and Ravel. We had to agree a deal with Lazio and now that's been done.

Do you think Ravel would stop training with Wigan and come down here just so we could have a look at him? It's been done for a while, as Jimmy originally posted.
                    Not sure it's that straightforward but lets see how the next few hours play out.

I really hope we get him though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      Not sure it's that straightforward but lets see how the next few hours play out.

I really hope we get him though!
                      5pm I'm guessing.

Comment

5pm I'm guessing.
                        Do you have some inside info or are you just speculating about the fact we've now agreed a deal with Lazio for Ravel?

Comment

Chill out, jeeeez. It's done. The hold up was due to agreeing a deal with Lazio not Ravel. Nothing we can do about that as Lazio have dug their heels in since the day he signed!
                          But it has still been left to the last minute, and believe me Im chilled ;-)

Comment

• What ive read is hes agreed personal terms with us and its just a matter of finalising his move from lazio on loan with a view to buy. I reckon itll certainly be done by the end of the window for sure as both parties want it. Whats even better though is hes turned down other championship sides to come to us.

Could be a great thing but i still only see it as one of two ways, he'll either light loftus road on fire and be the long awaited replacement for taarabt,or he'll flop and be a complete waste of time

Comment

• Ravel has no brain - will do something stupid - will not sign

Comment

• Yeah I can't see it happening for some reason.

Could be another Odemwingie...

Comment

Working...
                                X